Chapter 10

Author Note- This is just going to be almost the entirety of the first scp episode on Xylo's channel with some changes so please don't come at me. Enjoy the chapter

*Xylo P.O.V*
I was heading to the cell place where Mario and another scp was kept so we could do some more test with Mario. I had two guards behind me for protection even though I knew Mario would not attack me. After I got to the place where there were two cells I mean rooms next to each other I went to the room to my left and opened to wake up Mario.

"Scp 5020 wake up scp 5020 wake up we have you in todays testing." I said to him to wake up than I heard a groan.

"Uhh." Mario said while he wake up after he opened his eyes and sat up to he look at me and he said "Would have never guess that with you coming in here and here I though it was movie night."he joke.

"Come on lets go." I said to Mario however as we were about to head to the hallway a guard came up to me and asked.

"What about this one." The guard said as he pointed to the door with the other scp in the room. "Are we also taking this one with us?" He asked.

"No what its been 2 weeks since the last incident lets bring it along for some exercise." I said to the guard as I head to the door.

"At least I get to find out who my neighbor is." Mario said as he followed behind me.

I open the door revealing a kids room with toys on the floor. There was a small red carpet in the middle of the room, a crib in the corner in the room with random toys and games scattered out. I walked up to the teddy bear which was sat infront of a toy box and behind toy blocks. I stared at her while the guard and Mario was looking around for the scp. The bear moved and ran in the middle of us saying

"Boo." The teddy bear said. That scared the guard to poing his gun upwards and shoot the ceiling.

"Hold your fire she just playing games. She usally harmless." I said to the guard which clamed him down.

"Who are you calling harmless anyway are you finally letting me out of here?" The bear asked.

"Sort of we are justing going to be taking you out of your room today just for some exercise." I said to the bear.

"Wait she's just a teddy bear." Mario said.

"Hey I more than just a teddy bear. I'm an epic teddy bear." The bear said to Mario.

"She's scp 5110 the living teddy bear and unlike you she is classified as danger level 5." I said to Mario

"Wait that thing has a danger level of 5 how the heck does she have a high danger level?" Mario asked.

"Rawr" the bear or scp 5110 said.

"Just like she said she's more than a simple teddy bear. I would keep my fingers close if I were you." I said to Mario in some what of a serious and joking manner. Once I said that I left the room with the teddy bear, Mario, and the guard following behind me. "So you ready to do you testing?" I asked Mario as we walk threw the hallways to the scp he will be testing on.

"I guess its not like I have a choice do I?" Mario said.

"Nope." I said back as we were almost to the roon where he will be testing.

"Will be turning onto anything this time?" Mario asked.

"No you will not." I said to Mario.

"I will turn you into a teddy bear." Scp 5110 said.

"Lets not get angry with eachother ots been two weeks we want to have a clean record right?" I asked as I stop walking which caused Mario, scp 5110, and the guards to stop as well.