Chapter 3

*Previously On Chapters 2*
I didn't know what to do at this situation but I did the first thing that came into my mind and it was to distract the creature so Mario can get away. I started to tap on the glass hoping to get the attention of the scp and it worked. Once it turned to look at me it let go of Mario ,however, it continued to stair at me as like I did something to hurt it.
*Previously Ends On to the Chapter*

*Bryan's P.O.V*
It kept starting at me and I didn't know why but as I got a look at him and notice it looked like a male human with a dark pink, purple, and dark blue fins coming out of his head. He had brown hair with a red streak and reddish brown eyes with a brown beard. He wour a bright red jacket with a light red hoodie and also wour black pants. As I look at him now he didn't look hostal but scared and shocked before continuing to swim away.

*Mario P.O.V*
As Bryan got his attention from tapping on the glass I swam away back to the surface of the tank before getting out, taking off the oxygen tank and suba mask and then climbing the ladder back down to were everyone else were.

"Does anyone have a towl or something to help me dry off. Ow." I said to the group.

*Bryan P.O.V*

"Does anyone have a towl or something to help me dry off. Ow." Mario said behind me as he broke my trance from the tank in front of me cauging me to look at him. He look like he was ok and the only visible wound was the bite mark left on his leg that was bleeding.

"Oh my goodness are you ok Mario?" I asked him just incase if there was any non-visible injuries on him.

"Yeah its not the worst kind of injuries that I obtained it could be worse but it still hurts." Mario answered.

"What happen as you were in their Mario?" Xylo asked having his clip board and pen ready to write anything down.

I got mad at Xylo when he did this because even though Mario can't die he can still be heavenly wounded and he didn't seem to care to look at Mario's wound.

"Well when I first got into the tank I couldn't see the scp." Mario said as Xylo started to write stuff down. "I kept looking for it then I found a figure in the water where there was a blind spot where the glass would not be able to see him. He was looking and seemed to be watching me from the second I got into the tank though." Mario said.

"So he is aware of anyone that comes him and out of the tank he is in interesting. Good, continue Mario." Xylo said as he looked up at Mario before going back to his clipboard to continue writing.

"Well he didn't seem hostal at first until I got closer and closer to him is where he started to growl. I tried to calm him down by saying that I am also an scp but he didn't listen and started to attack me. He grabbed my leg and bit it while it felt like he was trying to rip off my arm." Mario said be for he looked at me. "If it wasn't for Bryan here tapping on the glass and getting his attention I would of been a goner." Mario said thanking me.

"It was nothing I just couldn't stand you getting hurt for some reason." I said a bit embarrassed.

"Well you dont need to worry about him getting hurt Bryan." Xylo said as he finish writing down his notes. "Mario here can't die so there is no need to worry about him. He would just come back after being killed like nothing has happen as he always does." He continued.

"Right sorry." I said to him even though I was actually not sorry.

"Whatever." Xylo said before we heard what seems to be the sound of tapping.

Me, Mario, Xylo, and even Summer and Cale turned to see the scp tapping on the glass trying to get our attention.

I walked up to the glass.

"Bryan I don't think thats a good idea remember what he tried to go to me when I went into the tank a second ago." Mario said hoping I would not get to close to the glass.

"It will be alright Mario after all this is strong reinforced glass which is suspose to be bullet proof I will be find and its not like i'm going in the tank." I said as I step in front of the glass where the scp was behind. Xylo also walked up to the glass before saying something.

"Hey Summer and Cale can you two leave I won't be needing you at the moment and I want to try something but I can't if there's to many people here." Xylo said looking at the two.

"Alright Mr.Phoney if thats what you want." Cale said as he and Summer got up from their seats taking their research with them as they left through the door with it closing behind them.

"Alright lets try this again." Xylo said.

"What?" I said taking my eye off the scp to look at Xylo.

"Well I want to try this again, so Mario if you don't mind can you hop in the tank again. Xylo asked.

"Ok find give me a moment." Mario said before climbing back on the ladder.

"Why did they have them leave for us to try this again?" I asked Xylo.

"Its because I don't like working with them. I prefer working with my research on my own but you will be the exception for today." Xylo responded as he went towards the computers where the previous scientists were.

I look back at the tank to notice that the scp was not their anymore before I heard another splash indicating that Mario went back in the tank again.

Word Count 1032