Chapter 7

*Bryan P.O.V*
"And thats what happen." I said as I was eatting my food in the cafeteria talking with Jon about the test that I had to do with Devin a course leaving out big details because he was not fully qualified to know about this scp yet. All I told him was that I had to watch an scp and take notes than had to clean up the place.

"Wow that sounded boring but not as boring to what I had to do today." Jon said. " I rather watch an scp and take notes on it than do what I had to do today."

"What did you have to do?" I asked.

"You know the normal You know the level 4 clearance scientist that I work for right." Jon said as I nodded my head. "Well she had me run all around the floor grabbing things for her like I was some sort of slave or something." He finished

"Yeah that really does sound boring." I said back to him.

"Sigh. I know I wish I could do what you are doing but I am not that clearance yet. Oh how I wished that I help you capture that scp." Jon replied.

"Yeah but now is not the time to dreal in the past now is the time for work." I said to him

"Yeah." He said back. "Oh look at the time it looks like our break is about to end see you later Bryan." He said as he got up from the table throwing his food away and than walking out the door.

"Bye." I said back to him as I did the same.

*Time Skipped*

Once I got home I thought about how pretty much I had a boring day because I had to go in and talk with some D-class about there mental health than run around the building for the rest of the day. The only thing that was not boring was meeting Mario and the test we had to do on scp 404-I mean Devin. Its weird how he told me his name and told me not to tell anyone. I will respect his wishes because its not huring anyone if I don't tell them that he can speak english. I might ask Mario about it since he is an scp and maybe he could help me come to a decision about it because as a scientists at the foundation its my job to tell people these things but something is telling me not to tell them about this at least don't tell them yet. I walked around my home thinking about this whenI accentedly knock something over. It was an old photo of me going to the beach. I picked up the photo and but it back on the shelf that it was on when I notice something. It was a rock that a friend that I made on the beach gave me. I don't really remember him to well as the memory was pretty fuzzy. The rock was a blue one that seem to have a light glow when its to dark. I always thought it was cool how it did that so I never threw it out. After that I went to take a shower and changed from my worked clothes to more comfortable one. I wour a giant red hoodie as red was my favorite color and some sweat pants as I knew it would be cold tonight. After I got dress I ate dinner read a book than went to bed.

*The Next Day*

As I drove up to my work place all I could think about was what the tests for Devin today as yesterday Xylo said we would be trying again today. Once I entered the building I was greeted by my best friend.

"Hey Bryan." Jon said as he walk up to me. "How was your morning?"

"You know the usally I'm pretty tired. What about you?" I asked.

"The same to." Jon replied as we both wanted to the elevator to get to our assigned floors.

Jon got off before me as the floor he needed on was lower than mine. Once he got off we said our goodbyes before I headed to the floor I'm suspose to be on. After getting on the floor I headed to Xylo's office to get my tasks for the day and the time we would be testing Devin. I knocked on the door before comming in to see him in front of his desk grabbing papers and putting them away. I could a sworn however that my name was on one of the papers but I shook it off as me seeing things.