Chapter 9

*Time skip two days*

*Bryan P.O.V*
Its been days since that last talk I had with Devin and Xylo. I am now Devin's new caretaker which means I am responsible for any escape attempts or if the he gets injured.  I told Jon that I was now a caretaker for an scp since I can't tell him about Devin yet. Me and Devin started to get closer and now everyone in the foundation knows that Devin can communicate and have the knowledge of a human. I still can't believe he was deceive everyone to think he had a mind of an animal. I was heading to Devins cell to start the day before I accentedly bumped into another scientist. She seemed to be a girl with white hair and blue eyes.

"I'm sorry miss." I said to her as she turned to look at me.

"You better be now I'm late for the meeting." She said as she ran to the direction that I came from.

A meeting I though. Was there a meeting today? I questioned. I thought about for a second that thought maybe its not a meeting that I am apart of before continuing to walk towards the direction to Devin's cell.

*??? P.O.V*
"Sorry I'm late Dr.Bright. I bumped into some trouble before coming here." I said to him.

"Its alright. Do you have everything ready?" Dr.Bright asked.

"Yes sir but are you really sure we shoud be doing this I mean this could cause a lot of casualties and-" I was interrupted before finishing talking

"Are you questioning my authority girl?." Dr.Bright said as he got out of his seat and walked over to me.

"No sir I'm not." I said to him scared before trying to walk away because I no longer feel safe.

"Where are you going Mis.Ana?" Mr.Light said to me.

"No wh-where sir I'm ju-just go-going to g-ger some fresh air si-sir." I said to him now terrified of the consequences.

"You know I was thinking about something." Mr.Light said walking closer to me. "I was thinking on how well you are performing and decided to take out some liabilities just so everything can go right with my plan. No hard feelings." He said as I felt a a sharp pain go through my chest as I fell to the ground feeling like I'm going unconscious.

"Now the plan can begin. Start the machine and ......" Thats all I could hear before blacking out and going unconscious.

*Bryan P.O.V*
Once I got to Devin's cell I notice that no one was in there. Strange I thought because I heard that someone should of been watching him before I arrived oh well I thought as I tapped on the glass to get Devin's attention.

"Hey Devin I'm here now what do you want to do today I know that you can't really leave your tank for long without drying up but I thought that maybe we should try to meet some other scps since maybe it can help with our research." I said to the tank that was infront of be because I saw Devin swimming to me when I tapped on the glass. He gave me a look before pointing up and then swimming up so I decided to go to the laddle. After I climbed up the ladder I saw Devin out of the water sitting on the platform with his feet only being the thing in the water.

"How was your day Bryan?" Devin asked.

"Oh its going great and I though that maybe you should try to talk with other scps. What do you say?" I asked him.

"Well it depends on the scp but I don't mind giving it a shot." Devin said back to me.

"Good I will write this down and bring it to the higher ups to see if they allow you to meet other scps." I said to him before I heard an alarm indicating that an scp broken out of containment.

"What?" I question was this a test I wonder but if it was I probably would be notified woundn't I? "Devin is it alreight that I stay here for a bit until either the alarm stops or and announcement happens?" I asked.