Chapter 14

*Previously with Bryan and Devin*
Once we got to the elevator I entered the code but as I did it said access denied.

"What? Why is it not working?" I asked. Not even a second later the intercom kicked in but it was just static than it turn off a second later.

"Maybe the power we t out and thats why its not working is there another way up?." Devin question.

"Yes there is the stairs come on Devin lets go." I said as I grabbed Devin and ran to find the stairs.
*Previously Ends on to the Chapter*

*Bryan P.O.V*
Me and Devin were walking up the stairs until the stairs stopped at a certain point.

"It looks like the stairs here are on locked down so we are going to have to stop at this floor." I said.

"Does that mean we are stuck on this floor?" Devin asked.

"Maybe not there could be and elevator that will take us to the nest floor. Lets go." I said as I open the door that led to the floor.

As me and Devin walk through the floor we notice dead guards all over the floor however we haven't seen anything that led to the scp still being here.

"Thats weird usally we would of have to hear of something if an scp kill these guards on the floor." Devin said.

"Maybe someine else already took care of it lets just keep looking around." I said as we kept walking around.

After a while we heard voices coming from down the hall and me and Devin decided to hide.

"Lets get a closer look." I whispered to Devin as I slowly sneaked to where the voices were heard with Devin following behind me.

As we got closer we notice that their were two teddy bears and a what looks like to be a human talking to each other about the elevator in front of them. As I got a little closer I notice that the human look familiar like it was

"Mario?" I said out loud which caused me to hide back behind the wall with Devin there right beside me.

"Mario? Hey isn't that the guy that I killed?" Devin asked in a whisper.

"Yes it is and it looks like he is not alone lets talk to him as ask him whats going on." I whisper back as I started to walk over to the group of three.

"Wait." Devin whispered yell at me as he followed behind me.

"He Mario is that you?" I asked as I walk up to the three with Devin slowly following behind me.

"Bryan? What are you doing here and why is- Isn't that the scp that I tested that day why is he out of his cell and look human?" Mario asked.

"Well when the locked down first happen I was in Devin's containment room and decided to stay their for a few hours before deciding to start moving to somewhere more safe." I said to him.

"Ok but that does not explain why he looks human and why he is out of his containment." Mario said.

As I was about to explain that situation Devin cut me off explaining why.

"Well Mario if thats your name. I came out of my containment cell because I didn't feel comfortable with Bryan being all by himself when there is dangerous scp out there trying to kill him and I look human because I put away my fins." Devin explained.

"Fascinating I should probably right this down in my clip board the fat teddy bear said.

"Ok I know Mario bit who will you two be?" I asked.

"Oh I'm scp 5110 or Kayla bear and that little teddy over their is 5110-2 or who I like to call Xylo bear." The teddy bear who now I know is Kayla bear said.