Chapter 12

-Author notes
Hey guys this chapter is going to be a bit lomger than the other ones so enjoy.

*Previously with Jon*
"Your not getting out" the voice said.

"Oh no." Justin said.

"Why is scp 079 out of containment and how does he have access to the elevator?" I asked

"I don't know but come on Jon we will just find the emergency stair case they have on this floor. Lets go." Justin said as he went to find the stair case with me following behind him.
*Previously Ends On to the Chapter*

*Jon P.O.V*
After me and Justin went up to the next floors and we had to look around for anymore survivors before heading up to the next floor to look for othera as well.

"Thats all the research levels we are on our way to the more danger levels where more dangerous scps might be on the loose so say on guard." Justin said as we heading up the set of stairs.

"Alright I will keep an eye out also how many flights of stairs go we have to go?" I asked.

"According to my navigator we only need to go up 3 more flights of stairs." Justin said.

"Well that does not sound so bad leta just hope the others are safe." I said to Justin as we continuely climb out the set of stairs.

"Why have some friends in the foundation you know that is dangerous right. They could die so it is best not to get to attach." Justin said.

"I know but also yeah his name is Bryan we been together since we both started this foundation." I said to Justin.

"Wait Bryan why does that name sound- Oh you said you know him." Justin asked a bit nervously.

"We-well no but umm hey were here." Justin said as we made it to the door that entered the floor. "Remember to keep your guard up." He said as him and I walked into the floor.

As we entered the floor there was a gate saing less hostal scp before entering the the floor.

"You ready Jon?" Justin asked.

"Sure." I said as I pulled my pistol out ready to fire at anything that does not look remotely human.

As we open the gate and walk inside we see dead bodies of guards in the hallway.

"Oh this is terrifying." I said as me and Justin kept walking through the hallway. As we kept going I notice my teacher that use to teach me and Bryan are on the floor dead.

"That was my teacher." I said to Justin as I pointed to the floor.

"It looks like she was trying to get away with all that research in her hand." Justin said as he crouch down to her level and picked up the clipboard that had information on it.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh I was trying to see if she wrote down any information about which scp would be loose on thos floor but its useless their is nothing that would help us." Justin said as he dropped the clip board and continue walking through the hallway with me behind him.

Be careful Jon we don't kbow which scp could be on this floor but what I can see woth the bullets in the wall its not going to be a easy one." Justin said as we kept looking around for either more people or for a way to the next floor.

"I will keep that in mine whoa we should watch our step." I saod as I pointed out that the roof was falling apart.

"Yeah I notice that it must of fell when the foundation shook it felt like it had an earthquake. Lets just hope scp 682 doesn't escape containment." Just said as we kept moving foward.