Chapter 4

*Previously on Chapter 3*
I look back at the tank to notice that the scp was not their anymore before I hear another splash indicating that Mario went back in the tank again.
*Previously Ended On tothe Chapter*

*Mario P.O.V*
*Splash*

After I reput the oxygen tank and suba masked back on I dived back into the tank to do whatever Xylo wanted me to do. I went to the flass to wear the creatures was a moment ago. A question popped im my head so I decided to asked it.

"Hey Xylo can you tell me what this scp is? It would of been nice to know before I jumped in the tank but since tou didn't tell me then why not tell me now. What is he." I asked through the ear piece.

"Oh right I guess we for got to tell you that didn't we." Xylo said before he continued. "Well he is part human and part axolotl." He explained.

*Bryan P.O.V*
Part axolotl? I said in my thoughts well thats cool. I thought before going back to watch the tank ready to take notes or distract the scp again.

*Mario P.O.V*
Axolotl? I thought maybe that will help me with taking to him but I guess not. I continuity swam through the water I found him again. Once I did I saw that he was watching me and keeping his distance like a scared animal.

"Found him Xylo now what do you want me to do?" I asked him through the ear piece.

"Try to get him to the glass again but this time try to do it more calmly and not whatever you did before to make him attack you." Xylo said as I was floating in the water right in front of the scp.

"Alright I'll try." I said into the ear peace before trying to talk to the scp again.

"Hey there lets try this again. My name is Mario or what other scientists like to call me scp 5020. I know that you don't wan to be here, neither do I so the faster we get this test done the faster we will leave you alone." I said to the scp hoping he will listen. He let out a small growl before pushing past me swiming to wear I assume the glass is. I swam behinded him to make sure he was going towards the glass and when we got there the sco stoppes in front of it and I got a messaged.

"Good work Mario now make sure he stays there while I ask him questions got." Xylo said through the ear piece.

*Xylo P.O.V*
After Mario some how got the scp here I told him to keep him their while I do the test on him.

"Hey their scp 404 or shouks I say the haft axolotl? All I'm going to do is ask you some questions and I want you to try to answer them to the best of your ability than we can be out of here and we won't bother you for the rest of the day." I said through the glass hoping the scp on the other side could hear me then I heard what seem to be a low growl from the creature meaning that I can go on.

"Good now first question are their more of you? We found you by accident when you got caught in a fishing net and now us scientists are questioning if their is more of you." I said to him knowing that I will not get an answer but asked anuway because yoy don't know whats goes through a mind of an scp.

The scp gave me a look of aggression and embarrassment before trying to swim away but failing because Mario swam in front of him stopping him.

"Next question how much do you know because you were ordinary on this floor before trying to escape so you had to know to work an elevator and not only did you knock out the scientist and kill two guards but you also took the scientist clearance card so that tells me that you knew that the card was useful so tell me." I said looking at my clipboard before looking up to see a panic axolotl scp. Before I can ask my next question however the scp swam punched Mario in the face before swiming behind him grabing him in a threating manner like saying Im holding him hostage so stop asking me questions.

*Bryan P.O.V*
As Xylo was asking his questions to the scp I notice that the scp slowly became more scared and aggressive. Right about when Xylo was about to ask another question the scp punched Mario in the face (ow thats gotta hurt) and swam behind Mario grabbing him in a threating way like saying to be quite or else.

"You know it doesn't matter if you threat to kill the person who you have in your hands right now because he won't die. He is the immortal test dummy after all sco 404 so I suggest you let him go and we continue with you answering my question instead of delaying the inevitable." Xylo said to the scp hoping he would cooperate but instead he just snap Mario's neck killing him in the matter of seconds.

"MARIO" I scream which caught the scp's attention, however not even another 5 seconds later we heard a knock comming from the door. Xylo went and opened it to reveal Mario completely find and the body that was in the tank a second ago was gone.

"Mario are you ok." I ask runing up to him.

"I'm completely find Bryan remember I can't die also why are your so worry about me we have not even known each other for a couple of hours." Mario said

"Oh right I forgot you can't die but still are you ok. I know we have not known eachother for long but I feel lik we have this sort of connection as we get along. Also i feel like dying and coming back to life is not exactly a pleasant experience." I said

"Yeah its not a good experience anyway Xylo what are we going to do now? Mario asked him.

"Well he killed you didn't he and he seems to be in a bad mood after the two simple questions I asked him. Xylo said before he turned to me and continued. "Bryan now is your chance to show me how you were able to make scp 404 listen to you when he was on the loose." He finished

"What!?" I said im panic. "But do you remember what I said earlier that maybe it was a fluke when he decided to listen to me. Also how do you eve know that this is going to work." I asked.

"Oh I don't know if this going to work but i'v seen the way the scp looks at you and you don't need to worry about your safety. Mario will jump in if things get to violent. Also its not like your jumping in the tank with him all your going to do is climb that ladder over their and try to talk to him on the platform." Xylo said as he started to walk to the desk in the back of the room to grab something before walking back to me. "Here you will need this." Xylo said as he handed me an ear piece. "If anything happen you can contact me as I will be down here when you are up there."

"Alright come on Mario." I said as me and Mario head to the ladder.

"Oh Mario you need to stay here." Xylo said stopping me and Mario in our tracks.

"WHAT!?" Me and Mario said in unison.

"Yeah he will stay here because he already kill Mario and have shown that he doesn't really like him. He will also stay down her but he will be on the ladder and will go through that trap door either when you call for help through your ear piece or Mario hears something through the trap door indicating that your life is in danger." Xylo explained.

"Ok" I said not even trying to agrue because I know that it won't go anywhere and arguing with your new boss does not sound like a fun time. I started to walk to the ladder then went on it. I climbed on it and oppened the trapped door. I hope everything goes ok I said in my thoughts before opening and climbing through the trap door.

Word count 1446