Chapter 5

*Previously On Chapter 4*
"Ok" I said not even trying to agrue because I know that it won't go anywhere and arguing with your new boss does not sound like a fun time. I started to walk to the ladder then went on it. I climbed on it and oppened the trapped door. I hope everything goes ok I said in my thoughts before opening and climbing through the trap door.
*Previously Ends on to the Chapter*

*Bryan P.O.V*
As I went through the trap door I was met with a platform and a big body of water. How should I do this I thought to myself. I walked closer to the body of water before I crouched down in front of it trying to start a conversation.

"Hello?" I asked a little bit scared of the response I might get. "My name is Bryan and I am a level 3 clearance scientists here at the foundation. I know we call you scp 404 or the haft axolotl but what do you want to be called?" I question not even knowing is he was listening. "I know that some of us here at the foundation mistreated you and all but I'm not going to do that. If you want to communicate with me than I am hear to listen but of you feel like not communicating than thats find to we can try this on a later date if you want." I said to the body of water in front of me. I didn't get any response and started to lose hope however when I was about to get up something happen a there was a huge splash that startled me causing me to back up a bit before the scp stuck his head and upperbody out of the water than turn to look at me.

*Scp 404 P.O.V*
I was up at the scientists that was asking me questions. Did he really think I was going to answer him after what they done to me. Well yeah news flash I'm not answering. And even if I did answer I don't know if there's others like me I was raised but my mother that died than I had to somewhat raise myself. The scientists also didn't seem to care whenI attacked his friend, I mean yes he and the scientists said that he was an scp but he has no remorse for him when he died but the other scientists looked upset when I did killed him. At least someone has some had some heart when it came to us "scp's" but that was expected of him because he is my old friend. Now is not anytime to think of your past Devin now is the time to think of away out of here. That was until I heard someone walking on the platform again. Oh no did they really send someone else to try to make me do they things they want. I though and as I was about to swim back to the blind spot when I heard a familiar voice that caught my attention.

"Hello?" He asked. "My name name is Bryan and I am a level 3 clearance scientists here at the foundation. I know we call you scp 404 or the haft axolotl but what do you want to be called?" Bryan said. "I know that some of us here at the foundation mistreated you and all but I'm not going to do that. If you want to communicate with me than I am hear to listen but of you feel like not communicating than thats find to we can try this on a later date if you want."

Bryan? I question why is he introducing himself to me? Did he foreget about me? I question before I swam to the surface to see the scientist that was talking to me.

Splash

As I stuck my head and a little bit of my upperbody out of the water to see my old friend. We looked at eachother for what it felt like a few minutes before he started talking.

"Umm hello as you probably heard my name is Bryan whats yours?" Brayn asked still a little shock about me comming up to the surface.

... I didn't respond because even though I wanted to so I can try to remind him who I am and that we already knew eachother but I can't risk the other scientists finding out I can communicate properly.

"Not much of a talker are you?." Bryan ask as he got up from his spot walking as close to me as possible without gatting wet.

I shook my head and swam closer to the platform which caused him to take a few steps back. Probably scared that I will hurt him. As I got close to the platform I got out of the water and six feet infront of my was Bryan my old friend and I knew it was him because I can never forget those eyes. He backed up a bit more before asking a quesion.

"So why did you come up here? No I'm not saying that you shouldn't be up here you can come up here as much as you want as long as you are not trying to break open that trapped door over there." Bryan said nervously as I took a few steps foward towards him before he almost scream which caused me to run to him to cover his mouth before he can even make a noise. As I did I heard beebing coming from his ear than I heard a males voice that sounded like that Xylo character whispering to Bryan saying something on the lines of "Bryan are you there or Bryan are you ok?" I couldn't really hear the males voice but when I confirm that Bryan was not going to scream I removed my hand from his mouth allowing him to communicate back to Xylo.

"Yeah I'm ok Xylo nothing has really happen yet." Bryan said nervously.

"Alright contact me when something does happen alright." Xylo said even though I could barely hear it because the ear piece was not in my ear.

I grabbed the ear piece out of Bryan's ear throwing it to the side causing it to break and Bryan to froze in fear. After doing that I looked into the scientist eyes like I'm trying to find something but after awhile of staring into his eyes it finally click. Bryan really does not remember me does he I thought before I engulfed him into a hug.

Word Count 1140

💗Happy 💞Valentine's 💘 Day 💖 Everyone 🌹

And two photos of Brydev Have a great day 😁 *These are not spoilers for the they're just screenshots I took for valentine's day because I like this ship*