Chapter 15

*Previously*
"Sure we would have to go back through your floor Jon but you should know the place right? Also if I get a pill that means we could help you Jon with your memory issue." Xylo said.

"Yeah I guess lets just go and get this done with." Jon said as he walked to the elevator with us following behind him.

"Next stop to the floor below." Xylo said as the doors to the close and we went down.
*Previously Ends On to the Chapter*

*3rd P.O.V*
After Jon, Xylo bear, Mario, Kayla bear, Bryan, and Devin got into the elevator they went down to the floor with the flowers and show Jon how the flowers could manipulate with the human mind before getting back into the elevator and heading now the the next floor below.

*Bryan P.O.V*
We were in the elevator listening to the music that the elevator was playing when the elevator stopped with a ding indicating that we maded it to the floor we are heading to.

Once we got out we walked into a different alway from the rest that I have ever been to. This floor has red carpet on the ground with paintings on the wall and stone staues being near the walls as well.

"Well I knew that they were working on some renovations but look at this wow." Xylo bear said in amazement.

"Haha look at this guy statue wow." Kayla bear said.

"Why can't my floor look this good." Devin said and I out an hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

"Wow yeah this floor is must have some very artisic scps on here if it looks like this." Jon said in amazement.

"Wait what kind of scps are on this floor?" Mario asked.

"Well from my knowledge they got some art pieces, some statues, artifact base scps on here and scps like that." Xylo bear said.

"Hey look its man pid my old roommate." Mario said excitedly as he looked at a painting on the wall.

"You have had a lot of roommates huh?" Kayla bear asked.

"Yeah they don't know where to put me and they use me as test subject for alot of them." Mario said.

"Anyways enough with the talking lets just see whats on this floor than get out of here." Jon said as he walked forward a head of us as we started to follow behind him.

After walking a bit we came to a open room with pedestals with staues on them. Some of the statues look like us while others I did not recognize but the one in the middle made some of us spooked.

"Oh no is that? It is." Mario said as he kepted his eyes on it.

"Oh this is bad." Xylo bear said as he looked at the scp in front of it.

By this time I started to stair at it as well because this made Mario and Xylo be causous.

"It followed me didn't it." Jon said as he took out one of his guns and aim than he looked at me for a second. "Bryan I trust you here." He finished as he threw me a gun it was a piatol like he was holding on eailer.

"Thanks Jon." I said as I pointed the gun at the scp.

Devin standed next to me in a stance ready to fight if anything happens. However Kayla bear was confused by our actions.

"Everyone calm down it will be find as long as we don't keep our eyes off it we will be find." Xylo bear said.

"Keep out eyes on it what is it?" Kayla bear asked.

"Remember when I asked if you guys have seen scp 173 its because it was chasing me as it is behind you Kayla bear." Jon said.

"What do we do?" Kayla bear asked.
"I got a plan. Hey Jon do you have any more extra guns?" Xylo bear asked.