Chapter 6

*Previously On Chapter 5*
I grabbed the ear piece out of Bryan's ear throwing it to the side causing it to break and Bryan to froze in fear. After doing that I looked into the scientist eyes like I'm trying to find something but after awhile of staring into his eyes it finally click. Bryan really does not remember me does he I thought before I engulfed him into a hug.
*Previously Ends now on to the Chapter*

*Bryan P.O.V*
After I responded to Xylo the scp grabbed my ear piece out of my ear and threw it to the otherside of the room which most likely caused it to break. I stood there frozen in fear because I didn't know what I was suppose to do in this situation. The scp started at me for what it felt like hours but it was only a few minutes before he engulfed me into a hug.

"What!?" I said in shock. I mean a danger level 7 scp is huging me and not attacking me. Why is he doing this, I'm not mad I mean I prefer this thank getting attack but still why is he hugging me? After the hug he looked at me before giving me a sad smile and running back towards the large body of water before jumping back in.

*Splash*

I stood there shock and confused of the events that just ,however, not even a few moments later I heard the trapped door open behind me with Mario climbing out of it.

*Mario P.O.V*
"Xylo do you think Bryan is ok?" I question. "I mean yeah you did hear from him not to long ago and he did say that he is find but what if something happen." I said tk him a bit worried.

"I just heard back from him not to ling ago Mario and he said that nothing has happen which means he is find." Xylo answered before going back to his research.

"I just got a bad feeling thats all." I responded back to him.

"If your so worried I will show you that he is find." Xylo said before trying to contact him again. "Huh thats weird." He said looking a bit concerned.

"What is." I asked a bit nervously.

"I can't get in contact with him. Like its just static when I try." Xylo said. "Maybe you should check in on him." He said before we heard a giant splash.

This caused me to climb tha ladder as fast as I can because I was worried about Bryan's safety. Once I opened the trapped door however I saw Bryan standing in the middle of the room.

"Are you alright Bryan?" I asked. "We tried to communicate with you but it was just static."

"Yeah I'm find Mario the reason why I couldn't communicate with you guys is because my ear piece got thrown. Bryan said as he pointed to the broken ear piece on the floor.

"What happen." I asked.

"I think its best if I told you and Xylo what happen at the same time so I don't have to repeat myself." Bryan said as he started to walk to the trapped door.

*Bryan P.O.V*
I walked to the trapped door before stopping to look back at the body of water on more time than climbing down with Mario following behind me. Once we got down Xylo asked a question.

"What happen up there I tried to communicate with you but it was just static." Xylo said.

"Let me explain than once I got up there I tried to talk to him through the water. Than not long after he came up from the water and started to walk towards me. I was about to scream when he put his hand over my mouth and thats when you contacted me. I the only reason why I didn't say anything to you is that I wouldn't wabt to be risk for an attack however after I said I was find to you the sco grabbed the ear piece and ripped it out of my ear before preceding to hug me than jump back in the water." I tolded them.

"Thats weird it seems the scp has taken a liking to you Bryan." Xylo said. "I will try to look into it more with this scp but until I can find more information on it. Bryan do you mind helping with future tests when it comes to this scp?" He asked

"Not at all I woundn't mind. Its my job after all." I resounded.

"Good now that being said I believe we are done with this scp for the day. We will try again with him tomorrow but for now lets call it quits." Xylo said as he went to grabbed his clip board from the desk. "I'm going to bring Mario back to his cell so Bryan do you mind cleaning up and what I mean is do you mind putting the suba gear that was used back in the box over there and getting the broken ear piece out of this scp's cell." He asked or more likely told me to do as he and Mario walked to thr door. "After you are done with cleaning up your free to go on your break." He finally finished as he and Mario walked out the door. Once the door shut behind them I heard tappung on the glass which startled me.

"Ahhh" I screamed before turning to the tank in front to see the scp tapping on it. He looked at me than pointed up ask if he was saying go back to the platform. "Sorry Mr. Axolotl but I have to clean up we can do whatever it is you want to do later." I said to him as I cleaned up the office. I made sure the computers were off and the paper that were already on the desk were organize before turning to the ladder to climb it so I can grab the ear piece and suba gear that was up there. Once I climbed up the ladder and wwnt through the trapped door I notice that the scp was already up there in his pool of water as like he was already expecting me but what was really more surprising was that he brought the suba gear that Mario died in that was in his tank.

"Hey there scp 404 I don't mean any harm I just want to clean uo a bit now if you don't mind can I have that suba gear that is near you. I really did appreciate that you brought is up to the surface for me so can I have it.?" I asked.

"Devin" He said.

"What!?" I said in shock as he just spoke for the first that he has already been to this foundation.

"My name is Devin. Please don't tell the others." He finsihed before diving back in the water.

"That was weird." I said as I went closer to the pool was water to grab the suba gear and putting it next to the trapped door than went to where Devin threw my ear piece to pick it up and walk to the trapped door as I made two trios to but the suba gear back in the box and thew away the broken ear piece.

Word Count 1233