Chapter 11

*Previously with Bryan and Devin*
I heard an alarm indicating that an scp broken out of containment.

"What?" I question was this a test I wonder but if it was I probably would be notified woundn't I? "Devin is it alright that I stay here for a bit until either the alarm stops or and announcement happens?" I asked.

"A course Bryan anything but also I want you to stay near me I don't have a good feeling about this." Devin said.

We both sat down on the platform and talked about random things to get to know eachother better while waiting until either we were told the close was clear or a sign indicting it was a false alarm.
*Previously Ends On to the Chapter*

*Bryan P.O.V*
Me and Devin waited for hours but there were not announcement or anything that indicated that this was a false alarm or that the scp in questioning has been captured so we assumed that this was real deal and that we needed to get out of here and be some where more safer or at least I need to because I know Devin would not be able to handle being out of water for long.

"Devin I need to get going. I need to find some where safe and I'm not saying that I'm not safe here as I know that you are not going to attack me but I need to get some where, where the guards would be able to find and evacuate me." I said to him.

"What no I won't let you leave me are you crazy. You are already safe in here and the guards are more than capable of walking through the door and come getting you " Devin said to me.

"Devin thats not how this works since your a danger level 7 scp they will not step foot in the cell knowing that its not a safe place. I'm sorry but I have to go I promise that I will be fine and that once this is over you will see me again." I said to Devin as I walked to the trapped door and opened it.

"But what if something happens and everything won't be fine. You said it your self that the guards will come get you but what if something happened to them and they're not coming to get you." Devin said to me as he walked to the trapped door as I was climbing down.

"I will be find Devin trust me now bye." I said to Devin as I closed the trap door but forgetting to lock it and climb down the ladder and went to the main area.

*Devin P.O.V*
Once Bryam climbed down the ladder I got a bad feeling that something bad would happen to him so I tried to follow him. I opened the trapped door as I noticed that Bryan forgot to lock it and climbed down after him. Once I climbed down I notice that he was about to open the door to get out of this room.

"Wait." I called out to him. " Let me come with you. Since you don't want to stay here let me come with you to protect you I can risk anything happening to you." I said to Bryan. Its true that I can't have anything happen to him because he is my childhood best friend even though he doesn't remember me.

"Devin? What are you doing? nevermind go back up through the trap door Devin I will be find and its nice that you care for me." Bryan said to giving me a smile.

"No I refuse I have a bad feeling something is going to happen if I can't stop you from going I will come with you." I said.

*Bryan P.O.V*
"No not happening Devin you could get hurt also you can't survive more than and hour hout of water you said that yourself." I said to him refusing him to come along because we can't afford him getting hurt or another scp loose out of containment.

"Don't care I am coming along Bryan you can't stop me also if your worry about me drying out there is no need to worry see." Devin said as his fins on his face and tail fade away disappearing into nothing-ness making him look human in the process.

"Wait what!?" I said surprise with this new transformation.

"See I will be find in this form I can be out of water for a real long time. You don't have to worry the only reason why I dry out after a while is because my fins and tail are out drying out all the water that were in them." Devin said.

"So kinda like a tonge anyway the answer is still no I can't have another scp coming out of containment." I said to him but he was stubborn and latched himself onto me.

"If I can't come with you than your not going anywhere." Devin said to me.

"Fine you can come but don't tell other scientists that your an scp we can tell act like your D-class since only a couple of scientists know what you look like." I said to him which caused him to let go of me and giving me a smile of approvement.

"Alright lets go." Devin said as he went to the door and waited for me to open it.

Once we step out of the roon we notice that the halls were dead silent with seemly no creature in sight.

"Alright come on Devin lets go." I said as we headed to the elevator.

Once we got to the elevator I entered the code but as I did it said access denied.

"What? Why is it not working?" I asked. Not even a second later the intercom kicked in but it was just static than it turn off a second later.

"Maybe the power we t out and thats why its not working is there another way up?." Devin question.

"Yes there is the stairs come on Devin lets go." I said as I grabbed Devin and ran to find the stairs.

Word Count 1024