thirty

Harry

Honey, Honey, Honey.

All I smell and feel is honey.

Edora.

Her lips smash against mine and I don't waste a single second to kiss her back. It's shameful to admit but I've missed the feeling of her lips on mine; missed the way her hands curl into my hair to keep me close and how her back arches as she leans into me. In the past month, I'd found myself missing being close enough to her that I get a whiff of her honey shampoo or to taste the sweetness on her skin. It's intoxicating...I'm intoxicated by everything Honey.

The kiss skips straight past anything possibly sentimental and moves straight to hasty and desperate. My hands cup her face and gently tip her head back, allowing myself to kiss her harder and deeper. Very slowly, I begin to walk her backwards until her back hits the wall. She gasps and rolls her head back, disconnecting our lips.

I don't pull away. I kiss along her jaw and down her neck before I suck on that sweet spot below her ear. It takes moments before she's gently pushing me back on my shoulders.

I pull back at her silent request and look down at her, grinning at her flushed cheeks and parted lips. She slowly begins to shake her head.

"I can't be that girl that hooks up with another guy the same day she breaks up with her boyfriend." She quietly says, almost sounding shameful.

I move to rest my hand on her jaw and raise an eyebrow at her.

"Who said anything about hooking up?" I nonchalantly question. "I'm just kissing you."

She dumbly stares back at me. "Kissing always leads to sex."

"Always?" I query and she nods her head.

"Mhm."

"Shit." I sigh and purse my lips. "Better keep kissing you then."

I try to steal another kiss but she moves her head to the side and shoves at my shoulders again. I don't push any further and instead allow myself to smile and hold my hands up in defence.

"Okay, okay." I murmur and look her up and down. She is still drenched in rain water and now that we're separated, I see her teeth chattering as she hugs her arms to her body. I'm frowning temporarily as I swipe the clean clothes and towel from the table and hand them to her. "Go shower. You'll get ill."

"You mean I'll get poorly." Edora then speaks up, mocking the word I always use with the twins.

I roll my eyes at her and begin to head towards the kitchen whilst sticking my middle finger up at her.

"Go shower!"

As I enter the kitchen, I hear the baby gate to the stairs pop open and when I check the hallway she's no longer there. With a fluttering heart, tingling lips and a hard on in my pants, I decide to start cooking us something to eat. After searching my cupboards, I found some egg noodles so I put them on to boil before chopping up some green beans and peppers and throwing them in a pan.

Twenty minutes pass and I contemplate going to check on Edora but as the thought crosses my mind, she walks into the kitchen with my cream pleasing crewneck adorning her body, sleeves over her hands, and my black shorts on her bottom half. Her damp hair hangs over her shoulders and when she looks across to me, I can already tell that her shower was anything but relaxing. Her eyes are bloodshot and puffy, cheeks red and almost look sore.

My heart sinks a little.

Without saying a single thing, she sits at the island counter and holds her head in her hands, avoiding all eye contact with me. I take this as a sign of her not wanting to talk so I turn around and grab two bowls from the cupboard but I find myself stuck when I go to dish up our meal because I want to ask if she's okay. I don't want to ignore the fact that she's so very clearly upset, especially not when I know I'm a huge reason why.