thank you! <3

Today marks one year since I first published Wedlock and from the very moment I decided to post this story, I had truly believed that not many people would read it. There were very few dadrry fics on wattpad at the time and I knew pregnancy fics were known to be grossly hated so I made peace with myself knowing it might not attract an audience as big as my previous book; so to sit here, typing this message as Wedlock sits at four million reads is so fucking insane to me. I never expected it so thank you for reading my silly little story about my silly little made up family and for loving them as much as I do.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I'll never be able to thank you guys enough. Truly, this has been one of the most positive experiences of my life (boob gate and all) and I've had the most fun writing it - that's all thanks to you guys.

If there's one thing you take away from this story, I really hope it's to love like nobody's watching. I've had the honour of falling in love whilst writing this story and it's been the scariest but most beautiful experience of my life. Be vulnerable with your love and be brave. Life is too short not to tell someone you love them or to wonder what could've been. Take risks, love without consequence...just love, you all deserve it.

And if there's one thing you take away from Edora's character, please let it be her selfishness when it comes to healing. Love like there are no consequences, be vulnerable, be brave and be selfish when it comes to what you want and need in order to flourish. Do not let people take your kindness for weakness and don't let people dim your yellow. I hope Edora is a character you can find comfort in, she'll always be here if you need her.

From Harry's character, let it be the ability to allow change and growth to happen - welcome it. Remember actions mean so much more than words and find comfort in knowing that through every single mistake you make, it's pushing you closer and closer to the person you were always destined to be. Fight for what you believe in and for what you love, never give up the fight.

Take away Lula's confidence, Albie's kind heart and Dulcinea's determination.

I hope when you think of Vegas, you think of them.

Thank you.

Harry and Edora will always be here for when you need them as will I.

I love you guys so so so much!!

Sending you all kisses for all of eternity <3

Ps. Sorry for all the heartbreak and tears I caused to get to the happy ending. It's just fun.

Ps.s.

ETERNITY - WEDLOCK BLURBS AND ONE SHOTS; for all the moments we've missed and for the ones i don't want us to miss <3

this isn't a book that is gonna be updated often, just as and when i get inspired or when i miss them. if you have any requests of things you want to know more about certain situations they'll face etc, please let me know!!

first blurb will be posted soon <3

...you can archive now :(