fifty nine

Harry

Honey, Honey, Honey.

All I smell and feel is honey.

Edora.

After a whole year apart, I finally have my honey back in my arms, kissing my lips, touching my body and now I feel complete. For a year, there has been an Edora sized whole in my heart from her absence and the distance emotionally put between us and it wasn't the sort of thing therapy could fix. Only she could fix that and I'm glad she did.

February 9th at 00:00 I kissed her and I've not stopped since.

I never want to stop.

Edora's hands are in my hair at the nape of my neck, twirling it around her finger as she kisses me with relief and desperation. One of my hands stays on her cheek, needing the leverage to keep her close to me, my other hand slips beneath the hem of her crew neck and my fingertips gently trace up her back sending goosebumps across her skin.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw her in that crewneck. I slept with it almost every night, clinging onto it, inhaling Edora's scent in the hopes of falling asleep. As I began to let go, I started to wear it instead. I never thought I'd see her in it again and I think that was the first hint Edora gave me that February 9th was going to be ours. It meant just as much to her as it did to me.

I continue to trail my fingers up and down her spine and enjoy the way she completely melts into me. Edora is the first to break away for air but I physically cannot keep my lips off of her. I kiss across her face and down her neck, sucking ever so gently beneath her ear, smirking against her when she lets out a heavy breath and tugs on my hair to keep me close.

Still a weak spot.

As I continue to bruise her, I feel her hands slip from my hair and onto my shoulders where she grips tightly. Unexpectedly, she rocks her hips against me. It's just once, brushing her cunt over my cock but it's completely euphoric. It has me weakly groaning and resting my head back on the sofa.

My reaction has Edora doing it again, testing the waters, seeing how much she can get away with before I fucking lose it. I lift my head to watch the her hips and how she shyly smiles and bites down on her lip. She too watches where we're connecting and it drives me fucking mental.

"Shit." I exhale heavily and move my hands to grab onto her hips, unsure if I want to stop her or pull her down onto me with more pressure. "Fucking hell, Edora. You're so perfect." I groan and gently grab the back of her neck to pull her down into me, our lips colliding once more. "So fucking perfect."

She continues to gently rock her hips whilst kissing me, running her fingernails up and down my body. It's me who has to break away first this time, moaning because she grinds down harder on me.

"God, I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that." I whisper against her lips which, of course, has her doing it again with mischief in her eyes. "Edora, I'm not joking. I don't want to cum, n-not yet -fuck." I curse when she does it again. I grab her hips this time to still her and press my lips back onto hers. "I really don't want to cum, I want this to last. I want to be good for you, okay? I need you to finish first, I need to pleasure you over and over so can we just-" I harshly swallow as she stops completely. "Can we go upstairs?"

Edora is quick to nod her head. "Please." She whispers against my lips before kissing me. "I need you."

With one arm wrapped around her waist and the other splayed across her back, I stand and as I begin to head out of the room and towards the stairs, I notice her grinning up at me with wide eyes.

"You've been working out." She comments, her hands running up and down my biceps. "You've always been ripped but never this ripped, it's..."

"Raw sex appeal?" I query, briefly glancing at her to see a smirk threatening to appear on her face.