Nightmare and Cuddles

||This is going to be a short chapter||

Prem, Pharm, Manaow and Del had planned to go for a movie, dinner and then have a sleep over at Del's house after classes.

It was a Friday so they didn't have to worry about when they woke up the next day. After the movie at the mall they all went to a hot pot restaurant nearby. Laughing and joking, having the time of their lives.

However when they entered Del's house, the four were surprised to see two seniors sitting on the sofa and gaming. "P'Dean what are you doing here? Don said you would be back tomorrow" Del asked her brother.

"I was going to stay at Boun's place before but then we changed plans" He said turning around as the game ended. His eyes rested on Pharm. The other three tried to hide their grins as the reason Dean was here stared back at him. The two boys had started dating two months ago.

"Ahh enough Pharm stop starring everyone is already going up" Mnaow teased dragging Pharm away. After a few hours of playing around, teasing talking and fighting it was late, about 2 am, when they decided to go to sleep. Del and Manaow slept in her room while Prem and Pharm went to the guest room.

Prem hit the bed and immediately curled up under the blankets. He was dead tired. That morning he had to get up at 6 for swim practice because the stupid vice president, who was also incharge of his personal training, thought that he needed more practice and had called him in for exta hours before the club's official opening time. Bully.

At times Prem was sure that the senior was picking on him wantedly. One moment he thought the senior liked him and the next Prem was sitting inside a dunk tank while Boun grinned and collected money for people to dunk him. They were friends though, there was no ice between them, that's why he the other didn't mind torturing Prem with extra swimming laps! Grumbling, Prem soon found himself falling asleep.

*****

Boun walked through the hall to the guest room. It was 2:20am. He and Dean were just going to sleep when they heard walking outside. Dean went to check it out, apparently Pharm had gone down to get a bottle of water from the kitchen. They met on the stairs and one thing led to another Dean had decided to take Pharm with him and now Boun was going to sleep in the guest room.

The moment he opened the door, Boun smiled seeing the figure sleeping on the bed. The Junior had his back turned to him, but Boun could tell his favorite nong was already asleep. Still smiling, Boun tip toed to the bed and got in beside Prem. He had had a crush on the
junior from the first time he saw him. The once simple crush had developed into something more as they started spending time together. He wanted to tell the boy how he felt. But fear of rejection kept him silent. Till the day came Boun was happy in teasing the Junior and getting closer to him day by day.

Boun got up, putting his weight on one elbow, leaning over to look at Prem when he heard murmuring coming from the boy. Thats when he noticed Prem was shaking, it was definitely not because of the cold. His sweet and fiesty nong was having a nightmare, he was trembling in fear. Immediately Boun moved closer to the shaking figure. Slowly shushing him, his hand looped around to the front of Prem, clasping one of his hands, trying to calm him down.

Boun almost died when Prem turned around to face him and shuffled closer, in his sleep. The senior smiled, a giddy feeling filled his heart at the thought that Prem had subconsciously moved towards him for comfort. Boun layed on his arm, rubbing small circles on Prem's back.

"Nalak"

Soon the shaking stopped. Boun opened his eyes to find the junior peacefully sleeping. He looked so different now than when he was awake, so calm. When he was awake though he acted like a cat, sometimes cute and irresistible and at other times he'd hiss and want to bite your hand off. Boun closed his eyes, it doesn't matter, I love him either way.

*****

When Prem woke up he felt a warm body sleeping beside him, assuming it was Pharm he snuggled closer only to realise something was wrong. The person didn't feel like Pharm plus they were too tall. Prem's eyes snapped open and widened in surprise and confusion when he saw Boun's face in front of him. The senior was still asleep, his hands around Prem, cuddling him. What is happening?.....