Nipple piercings🌶 (2)

Warning : Smut ahead ⚠⚠

• Nipple play
• Praise kink
• Jerking off
• Pet play
• Cum licking

(No sex)

▼△▼△▼△▼△

Team suddenly pushes Win agins the bedroom wall and ducks down to the other one in his mouth. He kisses it, gently, before sucking it, making Win arch away from the wall again with a sharp, surprised gasp.

He had never been particularly sensitive there before. Never been so responsive to the actions of Team's mouth. Team keeps one hand pressed against his hip to hold him still, swirling his tongue around the barbell maddeningly. He parts Win's legs with his own ans presses against Win with his thigh.

The elder was panting, his hands gripping Team's waist. His face a little flushed, as the heat of Team's actions spread down his chest. His dick hard against Team's thigh.

Win grinds deliberately against him, and Team makes a harsh hungry noise, he bucks so hard against Win that it almost hurts a little.

"Ah, Team," Win huffs a breathy, overwhelmed laugh, "You're so on edge."

Team bites the soft skin of his neck. Presses his mouth against Win's ear.

"This is your fault," he says. Thumbs over the metal just to hear Win gasp. "You and these fucking piercings."

Win says, "If I knew you'd shove me against a wall, I would have pierced them sooner."

Team makes another harsh sound. "I jerked off in the shower thinking about it," he says. Enjoying the way Win's eyes go darker, knowing he's imagining it. "Thought about what I wanted to do to you," he murmurs, before shocking Win by biting down around one of the piercings. His back arches off the wall again, and he lets out a sound somewhere between pleasure and pain.

Team glances at Win, "Hurts?"

Win's head is tilted back, the pretty line of his throat exposed. "A little bit, but dont stop"

Win moves ibe hand to Team's hair, curling it as a sign for Team to go on. He lathes his tongue over the piercing again and sucks at it, first softly and then harder when Win makes an encouraging noise.

His grip tightening on Team's hair. Team ignores him and continues until Win is trembling and almost out of his mind. "Ah, Team, do something, please"

Team feels his cock twits at the plea, he tuggs both their sweatpants down and changes their position so he's sitting on the side of the bed with win on his lap. The seniors legs straddling him in either side, one hand buried in Team's hair and the other on his shoulder

He tugs at their boxers till he has both of them in his hands. The first touch of their cocks together punches a sound out of them both. Team is leaking all over his fist and Win's cock already, almost slick enough for the both of them.

"You like them that much?" Win aims for coy but it sounds too awed to be convincing.

"You drive me insane," Team says, and spits onto Win's length. Win inhales sharply, then Team's hand is firm and wet around them both as Win shudders and fucks up against him.

Team takes one nipple into his mouth and flicks his tongue over it as his other hand goes back to teasing at the other one, rolling it between his fingers. The area around the piercings is marked in shades of pink and red from Team's mouth.

The contrast between the cool steel on his tongue and the warmth of Win's skin is addicting. He tastes faintly like salt and iron and Win. Team wants to ruin him. Going off how hard Win is shaking against him, that shouldn't be difficult.