Kids

Tired dada...

Team slowly unlocked the door and came in trying to stay as quiet as possible, closing it behind him. He had gone out to get diapers as they were running out and grab a few things from the grocery store on his way. Judging by how quiet it was the twins must be asleep.

Team walked around, looking for where the inhabitants of the house were. When he couldn't find them in his room he went to the nursery and sure enough all the three of them were there. Win was inside the baby bed, holding Chonlathi and Chonlathorn on top of him as all the three slept peacefully. Win looked tired, Team smiled and quickly got his phone out to take pictures. Once satisfied he made his way to them, carfully avoiding the toys that were spread on the floor. Win must have planned to put the one year olds to sleep before cleaning up but he ended up falling asleep along with them.

He took a pillow from the side of the railed baby bed and carefully lifted Win's head, placing the pillow under it. Win woke up at the movement, his eyes peeking open just a crack "It's okay, go back to sleep" Team whispered, Win immediately closed his eyes again.

Team took his time to coo at the three before he started cleaning the house, putting the toys back in their boxes. It was amazing how innocent and cute the twins could look while sleeping and how naughty and energetic they were when they were awake.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

Sibling fight.....

Chonlathi was a papa's boy, he swinged more towards Team while Chonlathorn was equal to both, but the smart little kid always went to his dada when he was in trouble for something, knowing that Win would get him out of it.

Team had told win to stop protecting the boy all the time and get a little strict with him, Win understood and scolded the older child a few times before he fell for the crocodile tears and picked him up. Team had almost given up hope. He had been working from home for the past year, he knew exactly how innocent each of them was.

"Thorn stop hurting Lathi!" Team yelled from the kitchen when he heard Lathi scream. He had the baby monitor in front of him and sure enough the bigger child was pulling at his brothers hair. Team sighed, turning the gas to low and rushing to separate the two. He should have known to interfere when he saw them playing with the same toy but Team had wanted them to get as much of bonding time as possible.

He pulled them away, Chonlathi got up and waddled his way to Team, his tiny hands clutching on his papas shirt as he tried to climb on top of him. Team picked him up shushing and patting his back soothingly, wiping the tears away he placed the child down after sometime when he had calmed. "Thorn what have I told you about bullying your brother?! He's your younger twin, take care of him!" Team scolded the one year old.

Thorn pouted, playing with his toy. Team took the toy away, holding Chonlathorn's hand "Are you listening to me?" Thorn looked up with huge eyes "That trick only works on your dada Thorn, don't try it with me." Team scolded, lightly hitting the back of his hand. Tears immediately swelled in the child's eyes. "Don't Thorn, I know your not one bit sorry for what you did, the minute I go your going to do it again, aren't you?" Thorn made grabby hands at Team as he cried. Sighing, he picked the child up, moving him slightly up and down till he calmed.

Feeling Lathi tug on his pants Team picked him up too. "Why is my baby crying?" Win asked closing the door behind him. "Dada... Dada" Thorn immediately turned from team and reached out to win "Wow the second he comes you change parties huh?" Team mused as Win laughed and took him.

"Aww you like your Dada more than papa dont you?" Win cooed un a baby voice making thorn laugh
"Oh shut up" Team said holding Lathi out to Win "Hold them for a minute or our dinner is going to burn. Team ran back to te kitchen as Win played with the two kids. "Your elder son was bullying his brother again" Team yelled from the kitchen.