Our secrets

As Boun came down the escalator, he spotted Prem waiting for him at their usual spot in the lobby. The man stood up when he saw the elder finally coming down, both of them headed out the building together.

"You got the car keys this time right?" Prem asked as he reached out for Boun's hand lacing the fingers together.

"Ya I did. Babe I'm not that forgetful you know." He bought their laced hands up to his mouth and landed a soft kiss on his faen's knuckles, making the other smile.

They had been together since their university times. Prem had been in his first year and Boun in his third, since day one Boun knew Prem was the one for him. The boy was just perfect. He was the perfect mixture of shy, snappy, sass, anger and cuteness. After the night at the resort all those years ago when he had first confessed, the elder had decided he would do everything in his power to make the Junior fall for him. Prem was his, only his....

Prem snapped his fingers infront of Boun's face "Oy, are you going to unlock the car or not?" Boun looked aound and saw that they were already infront of their car. He took out they keys and gave them to Prem. They had an unspoken rule according which one person would drive them to work in the morning and then the other would drive them back in the evening.

They were running out of some supplies and decided to make a quick visit to a departmental store. It was already 6:40 and by the time they were done playing around and shopping it was already dark.

Both of them held a bag in both hands as they made their way down to the
parking lot. Boun took one of the bags from his faen's hand so Prem could take out the keys and open the trunk. They had just finished loading the third bag inside when Boun felt something sharp poking the small of his back.

"Move or scream and we'll stab the both of you right here" A rough voice growled from behind. Win turned to his side to see Prem too frozen in place.

"Turn around slowly and keep your hands in front so we can see them" Boun followed their instructions, he didn't want to risk hurting himself or his Prem.

There were two men, both of them armed with knives. They were lean and muscular, a gang tattoo on both their necks- "Take out all your money"
Neither Boun nor Prem moved "Take it out!" The man near Boun snapped again. The couple looked nervously at each other.

This seemed to anger the men, "No! Boun! Leave him, let go!" Prem yelped, when one of them pulled the elder to themselves, putting the knife to his throat. Prem's arms reached out to his lover but stopped midway when a hand griped his hair and tugged him back roughly, exciting a worried cry from Boun while Prem sealed his lips refusing to let out any sound.

"Just give us the fucking money and we'll be on our way" The man spoke into Prem's ear, still fisting and pulling his harir back. He let go, ordering Boun to keep his hands in front of him while Prem got out both their purses.

Prem took out the wallets from his and Boun's pockets listening to the man as he ordered him to open them and hand over all the cash to him. Prem was hesitant but seeing the knife being pressed harder against his faen's neck got him handing the cash over.

After pocketing the cash Prem was made to kneel down before the men shoved Boun down on top of him and ran away.

"Boun!" Prem pulled his lover against himself in a tight hug before letting go and gently tilting his head up, asking if he was okay. The knife had broken his skin but the cut wasn't deep. None the less the sight gave Prem a heart attack and he shoved the last bag in. Closing the trunk before sitting Win inside and driving to the hospital.

Boun insisted he was okay and they should head to the police station first but one glare from Prem and a growled "Shut the fuck up and lean back!!" Got him to keep quiet.