Mini ff's ( 2 )

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

Team was pissed with his boyfriend. He didn't care if Win was in some vampire party or whatever, the least he could have done was texted him back!! Team had been going crazy since yesterday evening when he couldn't find Win and his vampire of a soulmate wouldn't even pick up his calls! So when he got to know 12 hours later that Win was in some sort of reunion with his vampire friends, Team was beyond angry.......

Win: *standing 5 feet away* Come on babe! I'm sorry.

Team: *scoff* Don't sorry me. Stay there and face your punishment!

He stuck his tongue out, exposing the silver tongue stud he had also gotten. Team was covered in silver, he had put on silver bracelets, anklets and earings, knowing that silver burnt vampires.

Team: I HOPE YOU ENJOY SLEEPING ON THE COUCH THE ENTIRE WEEK!!

He yelled, slamming the bedroom door shut behind him.

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

Everyone was sitting at the lunch table in the cafeteria.

Manaow : *Looking at her phone* Ay Team. My friend found this new blind date app. Apparently it has really good reviews, do you want to put your profile up there too?

Team : Nah. I already found my soulmate. I'm going to stay loyal to them Manaow.

Win : *Shocked. Knowing very well that Team is his soulmate but not understanding how Team (a human) caught onto him so fast*

Manaow : Oiiiii!!How could you not tell me when you found someone ay Team?! Who is it?!

Team: *Pointing to the packet in his hands* I'm pretty sure my soulmate is a packet of Lay's and if they're not then I don't want them.

Win : *immediately snatches the chips packet and stuffs everything in his mouth*

Pharm: It looks like P'Win just ate your soulmate ay Team.

Team: *Snatching the packet back and finding it empty* Noooooo!! How could you Hia! That was the love of my life!! *fake crying* *sniffle* and it was the last for today!!

[Later.... ]

Dean: *laughing* Win did you get jealous of a Lay's packet back there?

Win : *flustered* Shut up.

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

It was a full moon night, how could he have forgotten?!! He had stupidly decided to take his boyfriend out on a night time date. Boun felt the familiar surge of energy before his body starts changing. Panicking he looks to the side and sees Prem frozen in place as his bones crack and break. Fear surges through him at the thought of what would happen if Prem didn't leave right now.

"Prem! You have to go now! I don't want you to see me like this! Please Run!" He yells as another wave of pain hits his body.

Prem: No! I won't go. Boun don't push me away! I'm not afraid of you. I know you won't hurt me!!

Boun: What? No. No! *another wave of pain as transformation continues* I'm just- AAAGGHHHHHHHHH. - I'm just really dumb as a wolf! I don't want you seeing me growl at a mirror for two hours!!
.
.
.
.
.
[ Time skip ]

Boun : *Wakes up the next morning* *rushes out of the room to find Prem* I'm going to kill you!!

Prem : *Trying best not to smile* Is it because I threw-

Boun : YES ITS BECAUSE YOU THREW THE STICK BUT REALLY JUST HID IT BEHIND YOUR BACK!!

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△