His personal assistant

Prem's pov :-

"Ugh so many files again" I whined seeing Sammy put a large pile on my table. "That man hates me! Always giving me so much work, I need to stay up late again because of this! I don't know why he likes seeing me in misery....Sammy he's bullying me!"

Sammy looked at me with pitty, "He gives you more work because your so good at it. Your his prized PA na" I scoffed at her words, though the thought made my heart secretly flutter.

I didn't know what was more pathetic, the way my boss treated me or the fact that I loved him. I've been in love with that idiot even though he's so tough on me. I sat on my chair and switched open my laptop to start doing my work.

"Boun's in a very bad mood today. Did you bring him his morning coffee?" Sammy inquired.

My eyes widened at her words "Ohhhh shiaa I totally forgot!"

I got up and ran towards the snack room to make his coffee. Boun got very moody without his morning coffee, working as his PA for three years I'd learnt to make the type of coffee he liked and had made it a habbit to bring it to him every morning, it had started off as an attempt to impress him but had slowly developed into ans everyday thing but I'd absolutely forgotten about it today.

I was walking towards his office with a tray of selected biscuits and cup full of steaming coffee. The hall was empty, I gulped knowing well that this hall was only empty when Boun was in his worse of moods, no one dared even pass through the hall lest they accedently meet the angry superior. I was looking down at the tray and walking quickly not noticing someone come out of the office. I bumped into the person and ended up spilling the hot drink on my hand. I immediately held the tray with one hand, jerking my injured one in attempt to get the burning coffee off my skin.

I looked up to find Boun looking from my mouth that was slightly open in a silent scream to my hand that was still dripping with the hot drink.

The next thing I knew he took the tray from my hands and pulled me in his cabin. I tried to calm down, not wanting to seem like I was overreacting even though the skin on my hand was truning dark red. To my surprise Boun left the tray on his table and dragged me to the mini bathroom connected to his cabin.

"How clumsy can you be Prem?! You burnt your hand you fool" He scolded turning on the water. I let out a pained whine as he placed my hand under the cold running water "Don't be a baby, keep your hand here untill I tell you to remove it" Amid the pain I felt my heart flutter. Boun was caring for me.

The happy moment ended very soon though "Now how will you complete your work?! You're slow enough as it is with two hands, god knows what you'll do with one" I looked up hurt by his words. Boun wasn't looking at me, he was concentrating on my hand

"First off all you didn't finished the work I gave you yesterday. Then you came late to my office then you forgot to give me my coffee and now even after telling you to be careful a hundred times you spilled my coffee on youself. You're literally useless Prem, can't you even do a single thing properly?"

I felt hot tears build in my eyes, how could he say something like that? How could someone be so cold? I'd worked for him for six years...

I was the one who stayed with him when the company was at it's worst and the employees were resigning. I'd stayed up late with him to make sure all the projects were going well. I'd bought him medicines when he had fallen sick. I was the one who had taken care of hin when he overworked himself. I was the one who made sure he was never late for any meeting, party or event no matter what.

Normally when he'd day something like that I'd speak up but this time I stayed silent. I was nothing more than a PA to him. Prized PA my ass. I stared down at my hand, still in his grasp under the cold water. I had to hold my breath to stop myself from crying, a few tears rolled down. I looked down, hoping the other wouldn't notice but it was too late.