Attacked (part 2)

Win moved just in time to catch Team as the man's legs gave out. Panic and fear were the only words that could describe how he was feeling. A few officers had come in and pulled him off the two men he had previously been beating black and blue.

When he came in, they had been holding Team against the wall, the next thing he knew he had pinned the men to the ground and was throwing continuous punches at them till he was forcefully pulled away from the two.

"Team.... Team!" He called out, supporting his husband's head with one hand, the other arm was around Team's waist- holding him up against himself. The younger was loosing consciousness.

"Team! Team, baby open your eyes! Please!" Win was on the verge of crying as the man in his arms went limp. He was wounded, there was a visible slash on his arm, his nose was bleeding, face bruised indicating that he has hit there multiple times, Win could see cuts and bruises on the visible part of his chest too and there were undoubtedly more under his clothes.

"Win he needs to go to the hospital NOW, lets go!" Dean said tugging at his arm.

He nodded, resting Teams head on his shoulder and picking him up bridal style. Dean and a few others lead them to and out the back exit. Win hurried into a black van which was waiting outside. Only when the car had started did Win look at his hand.

His left hand was red with blood. Eyes widening he looked at Team for the wound that had caused that much bleeding. That's when he saw the red stain over his shoulder. He quickly touched the side of Team's head, his hand came back glistening with blood. No.

"DRIVE FASTER, HE'S BLEEDING! He's bleeding!.......FASTER!" Win rushed the man in the drivers seat as he took off his blazer. Pressing the cloth against Team's head trying to slow the bleeding.

By the time they reached the hospital Team's hair was red with blood. He was out cold. Win picked him in his arms once again, running into the ER and yelling for help.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Time skip]

He sat beside the bed, looking at his husband as the heart monitor steadily beeped in the background. Open your eyes Team, please. It had been a week since Win had burst into the ER with the bleeding man in his arms. The doctors had said that Team had multiple brusing and suffered a strong blunt trauma on his head. It had caused excessive blood loss that might have cut the flow of oxygen to his brain for too long. If he had been brought in a minute late then he could have lost his life. They didn't know if he would wake up or not. Win had been warned to be prepared for the fact that Team might stay in a vegetative state for the rest of his life.

Security had been stationed outside Team's room, atleast one gaurd would remain there at all times, checking who went in and out. A gaurd had also been placed with Win. They were for protection till Keith was completely taken down, whitch seemingly would be soon.

After what had happened with Team, Win had been told later that his teammates had gone all out on the six men caught at the party. While a few didn't speak, they had gotten valuable information from the rest.

If he had lost Team, Win would never forgive himself. He couldn't live if that happened. Now atleast he knew his lover was alive, that there was a chance he might wake up. But the guilt still weighed him down.

If he hadn't bought Team to the party.

If he had opened the invitation when he got it.

If he had noticed the abnormally long time Team was gone for.

If only he had gone with him.