Sick?

Sorry this story might not be as interesting as the others. I wrote it in an hour. ╥﹏╥

☆♬○♩●♪✧☆♬○♩●♪✧☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  

Boun had been acting wierd from the past few weeks. Prem was never able to point out what exactly was wrong but his boyfriend just seemed a little off. It felt like he was distracted or suddenly more alert at times. Prem felt that Boun was distancing himself from him, he noticed how the other would spend more time alone in his room.

Though they lived in the se appartment they that have their own rooms. They had first met as roommates and during the time together they had found themselves falling in love.

Prem sighed as he finished fixing the living room while Boun was doing God knows what in his bedroom. At first Prem had tried to get his attention and get to know what was wrong, but after a week of fruitless tries he had started giving up.

As Prem put on Amazon prime and went to knock on Boun's door to ask what movie he wanted to watch, he heard talking from the other side. Boun was talking to someone. Prem figured he was on the phone and was about to open the door when he heard what Boun was saying and froze.

"-not going to tell him. According to the reports I have less than a year left to live Bank...... I'm tired of fighting this stupid illness! I don't want to do it anymore, please! It's my decision to make and I just want to spend the time I have left alone in peace and be happy in my last few months. Is that too much to ask?....."

Prem felt his heart pace What is B talking about?!

"...I'm not taking anymore treatment and that is my final decision I can't keep this fight up anymore so stop wasting your time on me. I just want to be free from this pain and if death can give me that then I choose it."

Prem couldn't hear this anymore. He twisted the handel and barged inside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scared by the sudden entry win let out a small scream, automatically moving the papers in his hand behind him. But Prem already saw them. Boun took a startled and confused step back as the slightly shorter male strode up to him "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING BB?!" He yelled holding boun by the side of his arms and moving back till the frozen man had his back pinned against a wall.

"H-huh? Prem what's wrong?"

Prem looked at the file of papers in Boun's hand and snatched it from him "What were you just saying? First start acting weird then start distancing yourself from me. You don't tell me anything! What the hell BB! Why didn't you tell me you were sick?! And what do you mean you have less than a year to live!" Prem felt his face redden.

Why didn't Boun tell him this before?! How long had he been sick?

"Prem listen to me-" Boun started, holding his boyfriends arms in attempt to calm him.

"NO YOU LISTEN TO ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST WEEKS BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU ARE ACTING?! YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG, YOU BEHAVE WIERDLY! I THOUGHT I DID SOMETHING WRONG OR YOU WANT TO BREAKUP! THAT'S NOT HOW RELATIONSHIPS WORK! YOU CAN'T HIDE THINGS FROM ME BOU-"

"Enough Prem, listen to me first! I AM NOT SICK! I'm fine. There's nothing wrong!" Boun cut in shaking Prem. He could see how red his boyfriend's face was getting. He had not wanted to scare him, much less make him feel like that.

He pulled the other into a hug in attempt to calm him down. "It's okay Prem......I'm sorry, I didn't know I was making feel that way. I don't want to breakup. I just...." No secrets in a relationship "I decided to take part in a skit."

Eyes wide Prem pushed Boun slightly behind. "What?"

"Mark was supposed to be playing the role but then he fractured his arm last to last week and I offered to help him out. I was just practicing my lines." He murmured the last part.

"Why didn't you tell me that before?" Prem asked now looking at the papers in his hand. It was a skit play.

"Boun answer me, why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I..... I was embarrassed"

Prem's eyes further widened "What?!...Boun!"

The elder left his arms and waddled a few steps away "It's a small role and I couldn't get my lines right, I didn't want you to laugh... " He said looking at his feet.

There was silence for sometime, on looking up he was given only a fraction of a second before the big blue flying pillow hit his face. "Uffmg"

Boun was pinned to the bed as he felt Prem sit on top of him, hardly giving him a second before continuously bringing the pillow down on him as Boun tried to shield his face "You. Stupid. Ugh, Idiot! That was your reasoning?!You scared the living hell out of me because of that!"

After a minute of wrestling Boun somehow managed to break free androll on top of Prem. "Hey! It's my first time okay! I was shy!"

Prem made a mocking face before pushing Boun and moving to the Hall "I'm putting on a movie you better be there in three seconds!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
When Boun tried to cuddle with Prem the other refused "No cuddles for you"

"I'm sorry naa" Boun pouted trapping Prem between the sofa and himself . When Prem didn't put up any resistance Boun nuzzled his neck, gripping Prem and curling up in front of him, attempting to charm him into forgiveness.

When Prem still didn't react, Boun dejectedly turned to face the television, his back pressed against Prem's chest. One, because he felt Prem was angry at him and two because if he didn't he would fall down. Sometime during the movie Prem's hand looped over the others torso, pulling Boun to him. He was still angry with the way Boun had acted from the past days but was also happy that the problem was nothing bad.
The other man smiled, moving back and cuddling into Prem.

The End