Pick up lines

Win : *On his way out of the club building, overhears a conversation*

Manow : Go on, don't be shy, ask me out.

Phruk : *flustered* I- um u-uh...Will you go out on a date with me Manow?

Manow : *squeals and hugs him* I will!

Few hours later, Win taps the key card and enters his faen's room.

Team : *looks up from game* oh hi hia. What are you doing here?

Win : *ramp walks to Team, sits on bed* don't be shy Team, aske me out. *winks*

Team : Are you sure? Bec-

Win : *getting excited* just do it na Team

Team : *slightly confused* Okay...Get out *continues playing game*

Get out *continues playing game*

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Next day at the lunch table, Team and Manow have gone to get everyone's order...

Dean: Baby, if I had a coin for every time I thought about you I would be broke.

Pharm : Why?!

Dean : Because you never leave my mind *winks*

Pharm : *blushes* P'Deeeeean!!
.
.
.
.

.
.

At night, Win and Team are getting ready to sleep.

Win : Uhm....uh Team?

Team : Hmm?

Win : If I had a coin for every time I thought about you, I would be broke...

Team : *angry and hurt* FINE. Good for you! Not like I asked you to think about me! I'd be broke too of if I got a coin for every time I thought of you!

Win : *panic* Team that's not what I-

Team : *glares at him* Get lost hia

Win : b-but Team that's not what-

Team : Oh shut up hia! I'm not going to listen to you anymore. Good night! *Lays down and covers himself with a blanket*

Win : you were supposed to ask me why-

Win was cut off by loud fake snores from the Junior. Defeated he switched of the lights and got into bed, hugging the now asleep junior from behind.

Win : Good night love.

Bonus

Next day Team tells his friends about how weird Win had been acting from the past two days. Del was left speechless while Manow and Pharm face palmed themselves before scolding him and explaining how he destroyed the intended romantic approaches.

Team : Now what do I do?

Pharm : make up with him!

Team : How?

Manow : Search for a pick up line and use it on him.

Team : Oi. But I don't know any. Help me naaa~

Manow : search online Team, that's what I did.

Team spent the whole day looking for pickup lines but they were all too cringey and cheesy. He couldn't bare to say any of them. Instead he decided to use his own way.....

That evening as the two of them got on the elevator Team began to speak.

Team : Hia? *turns to him*

Win : hmm?

Team : Knock knock

Win : * surprised* *turns to face him* who's there?

The elevator dinged as they reached Team's floor

Team : Kiss

Win : *still confused* kiss who?

The door starts to open

Team : Kiss you *proceeds to pull him by the collar and kiss his lips before rushing out of the elevator*

Win : *frozen, still processing what happened*