Petty Duo

Win and Dean were out on a trip. It was a trip for and by all the students of their semester so none of the juniors could go along.

.....

Team sat next to Mannow on the table, a thin - strained- mile adoring his face. Pharm, who wore an identical look, came and sat with the two.

No words were exchanged. None needed to be, as all the three pairs of eyes glitter with an identical sinister look.

The seniors were scheduled to be gone for a week. Win and Dean had apparently decided to start irritating their boyfriends from the second they got on the bus.

By the 3rd day Team and Pharm had had enough. Mannow knew her friends and was on board with whatever was about to go down.

A small giggle rang around the table as they all imagined what they were going to do. Team and Pharm were going to be petty as fuck and Mannow was gonna help them.

......

Win smiled, sending another picture on the new group. The group had Dean, Win, Team and Pharm as it's members and had been created by Dean at the start of the trip. The two seniors had decided to use it to share updates with their boyfriends.

Win

Breakfast today was just as amazing as yesterday ♡ Its like the chef has magic in their hands! Too bad you guys couldn't try it

(Sent 8:29)

The two seniors giggled after sending it. They had been like this from the past 3 days, sharing pictures of them having a gala time or enjoying special meals or of sceneries and them at parties. All accompanied with how awful and sad it was that the juniors were missing out on all this.

And till now the juniors had only responded in either a positive/interested way (initially) or irritated - fuck off already - vibes text (now).

So neither of them had been expecting the response picture they got 10 minutes later. Dean had been drinking water at the time and had choked on it when he saw the message.

It was a picture of the two juniors sitting together on the bench and Pharm feeding Team a sandwich. Both of them far more closer and far more sweeter than they needed to be.

Team : That looks nice. Me and Pharm had sandwiches, they were delicious! Pharm just makes everything taste soo good~

Team: *picture*

(Sent 8:40)

Dean and Win looked up from the message together "Did they..." Win started as they both looked at one another "... do that on purpose?"