Stutter

Request by : Sguddee

Note : I don't know if this is what you wanted but here it goes ((tell me if you want any changes))

Two weeks ago :

The man stood shirtless in front of the mirror carefully wiping the blood off himself. He opened the cupboard to remove the half used antiseptic tube and apply it on the cuts and wounds. He had already taken a tablet for the pain.

He had gone home that day. But he had no other choice!! If he didn't go back every once a month his parents threatened to come over to the dorms.
And every time he went back he wouldn't return unharmed.

They hadn't always been like this, there was a time when they loved and cherished him but it all changed a little more than two years ago.... When alcohol became an addiction.

At first it was the hurtful comments, scolding and occasional slapping but from then on the abuse just kept getting worse. This time his drunk dad had thrown a wooden doll across the room only thing being he was too wasted and the wood ended up hitting Win's forehead and splitting the skin there ope-

Win heard the sound of the door opening, "Hia!" His boyfriend's voice rang inside the dorm.

"He-here" Win called looking at the bathroom door as Team's worried figure came into view "Oh my god hia! What did they do to you?!" Team took the tube from his hand, scanning the bruises on his chest and side ribs, making Win point out all the places he had been hit.

Then Team took over the first aid, sitting Win down on the bed as he patched him up.

They  had this wierd attraction and sexual tension between them, a few months ago they had officially named that attraction - a reltionship and became boyfriends. Though they kept their reltionship a secret from the others for now.

Team knew the scene with his parents and was always there to help Win.

"Hia we are going to the police right now, I can't see you coming back like this every time. Please." Team insisted as he helped Win wear his shirt

Win shook his head. He had loved his parents and had gave them chances again and again, hoping every thing would become normal again but it never happened. Today when he had gone to his house he had seen a small packet of white powder on the table, it was then that he decided this was the last time he would take any abuse from them. The next time they did this he would go with Team to report them. He had ample proof anyways, audios and images of the verbal and physical assault were all there on his computer and mobile.

"N-n-next tim-me...na"

"Hia calm down" Team coaxed when he heard how much Win was stammering, his stammers always got worse when he was scared or nervous.

Team pulled him into a hug as Win closed his eyes in exhaustion and Team gently layed him on the bed and pulled the covers over, still holding him in his arms.

"It's okay my love, sleep now, you're safe" He whispered softly, planting a kiss in Win's forehead.

*****

Present time :

Dean was talking to Win about the performances of all the members but the vice president wasn't listening. He was busy staring at Porche, who was helping Team with his stretches but was getting a little too comfy and touchy with him again.

When Dean snapped his fingers in front of his face, Win jumped back into reality "Win were you even listening to me?" Dean asked crossing his hands, the shorter smiled "No"