Dr. Team and his fussy patients

(Summary)

Win stays over at the resort for some week long work, he decides to bring Team, Thorn and View along.

Now Win has the flu, one he definitely caught from his son. Wan has to take care of all the work, and Team is left with two sick fussy babies and one of them just loves being dramatic.

_____________________________________

“I just want you to know, that I…” Another terrible cough forces Win to pause. “Know that I… I loved you, Team...Loved you so much.”

“Mhm,” Team nods, completely unperturbed, and takes a bottle of pills from the nightstand. “Don’t worry, I know.”

“When I’m… gone…” Win wheezes.

“You’re not dying” Team chuckles.

“I am. I can feel it. I’m so cold…”

“Yup, that’s the fever.”

“My right arm is completely numb.”

“That’s because Chonlathorn has been sleeping on it for the past three hours and you refuse to allow me to move him.”

“My lungs are on fire!”

“We’ve already established it’s your bronchi, not your lungs, love. You have the flu. Everything you’re describing is completely normal.”

“When Thorn grows up…” Win rasps. “Tell him… tell him it wasn’t his fault… even though I definitely got it from him.”

“Now you’re just being dramatic, Win.”

“Don’t let… our son think… he was the one who killed his dear papa.”

“Nah, don’t worry about it. I’ll kill you before this flu even has a chance to try. Not Thorn’s fault at all,” Team smirks. “Come on, then. Your meds.”

“No!” Win whines. “Don’t wanna!”

“We need to bring down the fever, love.”

“We don’t.”

“Oh, you big baby,” Team sighs and pushes Win's sweat-soaked hair out of his face. “Explain this to me. You can take a needle stabbing into your skin for hours, even if it makes you faint, and then decide to do it multiple times again. You can have your flesh and cartilage pierced  just because you want to.”

“Mhm…” Win hums drowsily.

“Then how come that when it comes to the fucking flu, you’re always fussier than our three-year-old son?”

“Hate being sick,” Win murmurs.

“I don’t think there’s anyone who enjoys being sick. But isn’t that just another reason to take the pill?”

“Hate taking pills,” Win pouts. “Well, unless…”

Win bats his eyelashes and Team sighs. He should have seen this coming.