The Meet

Dean had called a meeting with all the swim club members when he saw how miserable both Team and Win were. He could see it. So could everyone else, everyone but them.

He even told Pharm and Manow to attend even though they weren't members of the club. Pharm placed a few boxes of thai desserts that he'd made on the table. He'd been practicing at home and made quite a few extra batches.

According to what Dean had told everyone, the club members were supposed to arrive a few minutes earlier than Team and Win.

First to arrive was Pruek. Next, the ABC gang shuffled in with other members of the club flowing in behind them. All taking seats around the room. There were two seats in the center, reserved for the persons responsible for this meet.

Dean and Pruek took their usual spots, as they would in any club meet. Minutes later Dean could hear his best friend and Team right outside the door. Win came inside and noticed everyone was already there.
"Are we late?" He looked over to Dean and Pruk who shook their heads.

"No, You're right on time actually. Why don't you take a seat and we'll get started." Dean said as the Two made their way in and sat in the only 2 available seats. Win had had a long day and was tired. He just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep, hopefully with Team next to him...

Drawing has attension back to the meeting, Win looked up at Dean. He did not know the meeting was about, Dean had just told him to show up in the meeting room at this time.

"Okay so now that everyone is here let's start." Dean said getting up from his seat and moving to the front. He clapped his hands together loudly, getting the chattering of the members to stop.

"This meeting will be short and sweet" He declared. The President looked to the back of the room where Pharm was giving his a thumbs up and smiled at him  before moving his gaze to Win and Team.

"Who here thinks Team and Win are in love and should get their shit together? Raise your hands." 

Everyone except Win and Team raised their hands. 

Team and Win blush furiously but said nothing. They look around the room to see everyone with their hands high in the air. Team spotted Manow and Pharm at the back, they were definitely not members of the club. He scowled at them. Traitors. How Win and he felt was nobody's business but their alone! Though he would really love to know how Hia Win ACTUALLY felt about him. But this was NOT the time nor place!! 

"We decided for you because you both were being stupid. Congratulations you’re now in a relationship. Deal with it." Dean said, smirking as Win glared at him. "Meeting dismissed."

He knew his best friend would be pissed but now that it was out in the open he hoped Win and Team would actually use their words to tell each other how they feel and talk out whatever situationship - relationship they were stuck on. It was for the best of everyone, Win and Team could get their feelings together and club members could get back their sanity....