Mini ff's

▼△▼△▼△▼△

*Win walks up to Team from behind*

Win : You know I'm jealous of you

Team : huh? Why?

Win : Your partner is way hotter than mine *walks away*

Team stood there for sometime repeating the words in his head

Team: wait...... But wE ARE DATING *sees Win starting to run away*

Team: COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!
He yells as he chases behind his boyfriend.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

Win crossed his arms over his chest as the dorm room opened, he looked at the time, it was 11:38pm and Team was just coming back.

"Why are you so late? Where were you!" He scolded. They had been roommates for two years now. They didn't give a name to their relationship yet but they were more than just room mates and friends. They were both obviously in love with the other but both refused to accept it, waiting for the other to make the first move.

"I told you na, today was Tay's birthday, we all went out together for dinner" Team chirped happily as he closed the door. To Win's pleasant surprise Team ran upto him and squeezed him in a tight hug. The hug ended as fast as it started but still managed to evaporate all of Win's anger and tension.

"You look happy." He remarked as Team headed to the fridge.

"I am!" He squealed turning around to face Win "Tay gave me so many kisses!!" 

Win's eyes widened "HE WHAT?!!"

"Ya! He gave me so many" Team said opening his bag pack and removing a ziplock bag with many Hershey's kisses inside.

Win calmed down at that and snatched packet from Team's hand while heading to the couch, grumbling under his breath. Team suppressed the sly smile threatening to crawl on his face. I'll get you to confess Win, just you wait.....

▼△▼△▼△▼△

Prem woke up screaming and sweating. He sat up straight in the bed looking around in fear. It was just a nightmare. He slowly tried to get his breathing back to normal. He looked around the room he had been in from the past few days. He hated this place, but loved it at the same time. Away from all the noise, heartbreaking and hate, so beautiful yet the reason he had ended up there hurt so bad.

The door to his room swung open and the man he hated with every cell in his body rushed inside. "What's wrong?! I heard screaming, Prem are you okay?"

"I'm fine" Prem snapped back, hating that Boun had heard him scream. The last thing he wanted was for this man to see him vulnerable.

Boun stayed silent for sometime before he closed the door behind him and slowly sat down on the edge of the bed "It was a nightmare, wasn't it?"

"None of your business, go away!" He held back the tears in his eyes "I rather have nightmares than talk with you. Atleast they're honest about being nightmares from the start"

"Prem please I-"

"Shut up." He growled "You lied. You took advantage of my frendship and you lied, you don't care about me so drop the act it's getting sickening"

Through the dark Prem saw Boun reach a hand out to him "Prem please, I never wanted to hurt you, your broth-"
He was cut off as Prem pushed him off the bed harshly, causing Win to fall on the ground with a thud.

"But you did! You hurt me, my brother hurt me, you both hurt me! Your no better than him! Do you have any idea how much it hurts?! Did you ever pause once to think how I felt? I told everything to you I thought you were- ugh- Just get out the of my room! I rather have more nightmares than speak with you!!" He yelled.
.
.
.
.
.
Boun closed the door to Prem's room behind him, he rested his back against the wall and slowly slid down as the tears flowed down his face. Prem's words had pierced his heart yet he knew that the man wasn't wrong. Boun cupped his mouth with his hand to muffle his sniffles as he cried. What choice did he have?

Prem's brother, Plan, was the eldest son and hated his younger brother. He had hired Boun to befriend Prem and get information on him. But soon enough Boun grew close to Prem and eventually realised he was in love with the boy.

So when Plan ordered Boun kill Prem off so he could secure the inheritance, Boun was terrified.

He felt like someone was squeezing his heart in their plam when he saw the expression on his love's face as Plan happily ranted about how useless and pathetic he was. Prem was tied to a chair in a far off location. The evil man even went as far as saying that Prem didn't deserve to have friends, he pulled Boun out from the dark corner and in front of Prem as he flaunted about how he had payed Boun to befriend Prem.

Boun could see Prem breaking from the inside as Plan said all those things and left after ordering Boun to kill him.
The boy didn't even fight when Boun untied him. There was no way he could kill or harm Prem, so Boun had taken him and escaped to a far away cabin in the woods that his mom bought before her death.
He had told Plan that he killed Prem and pushed the body off the cliff and into a river.

Boun wanted to try and fix what he did wrong. Prem didn't deserve this. In the few months that he had know him, Prem was the most pure, friendly, naughty and hurt person he had met. Boun could do anything to protect him. But does it matter now? He really hates me.....