Love you

Win was startled awake by the sound of his door opening. He opened his eyes to see the time 1:47 am. Who could it be at this time?

There was only one person other than him who had access to his dorm, that was Team. Had he seen a nightmare again?  Win lay waiting under the coves, watching the shadow of the boy slowly make it's way to the bed and getting into the covers beside Win. Everything was quiet for a few seconds before Team's voice broke the silence

"HIA!"

Win almost fell off the bed because of how loud Teams voice was. He lifted himself on his elbows and switched on the side lamp, the soft yellow light illuminating the bedside. Team was laying a little away from him looking at Win with a surprised look. He hadn't meant to be so loud...

"You scared me Team!! What happened!?"

Teams expression changed. He was quiet for some time, just looking at win with a look the senior failed to read no matter how hard he tried.  "I..umm... "

"What? You can tel-"

"I love you" Team cut in.

Win's heart fluttered but he wasn't sure if he was supposed to be happy at the moment or concerned about why Team had decided to say this out of the blue.

"Huh?"

"I love you" He repeated

"What's gotten into you?" Win asked, eyebrow raised.

Team sighed turning away "Never mind I shouldn't have-"

"I love you too" Win said quickly grabbing Team and pulling his body close to him. Team's back was against wins chest as Win put one leg on top of Team, pulling the boy further into him he whispered right above his ear "I love you so much na" He could see the smile form in the others face. One of Win's arm was aross Team's chest, plam on his shoulder pushing him against Win.

"Why so suddenly though?"

"Hmm" Tem turned his neck to look at Win "I just wanted to"

Win rubbed his cheek against the juniors like a cat for few seconds "You made me so happy" He cheered.

Team wiggled away from won't grasp "Your so happy just because of this?"

"Mhm"

"Then remember what I said because I'm not going to repeat it again"

Win exaggerated a gasp "Don't do that!!Just say it once more!"

"No"

Win tried making puppy eyes "Please na Team"

Team looked at win and melted but he wasn't going to say it again so instead mouthed I love you. Win smiled, displaying his teeth. "Come here right now!" He pulled Team against him again this time though team put his leg on top of Win's. Team smiled seeing how his boyfriend was estatic just from hearing those three words. He had said it before and meant it every time he said it. He loved Hia and knew that his Hia loved him. The senior switched the side lamp off cuddling beside his faen.

The End