Birthday in Quarantine

Win closed his laptop as the video call with his family ended. Today was his birthday he had planned to spend it with his family in the morning and with all his friends when he got back in the evening but unfortunately a week ago many people in the buildings nearby had tested positive for covid and more cases were coming forward.

Everyone had been ordered to quarantine in their rooms. It had been a year since covid had come to Thailand. All their tests had been done, the results came back today and Win had tested negetive.

Earlier he had had a long conference call with all his friends but that was all the interaction they were allowed.

Pouting he picked up the wrapper from the table and went to throw them in the bin. As it was only him and there was risk of getting infected Win had not got a cake, instead he had ate a small cupcake.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was almost 8 pm when Team called him. The boys dorm was right bellow his.

"Hia what are you doing?" The question came as soon as he picked up.

"Nothing" Win replied, a smile formed on his face hearing how hyped up the boy sounded.

"Come out to the balcony hia!"

"Okay but why?" Win asked already opening the balcony door and standing outside.

"Stop asking questions, are you out or not?"

"Mmm I'm standing outside"

"Good now look at the building in front of you, do you see anything in one of it's windows?"

Win scanned the building in front, squinting his eyes to find something

"It's okay take your time hia" He heard the boy day from the other side.

While Win was busy looking outside, unknown to him, a certain someone had sneaked up, opened his door and come inside.

"I don't see anything Team, atleast tell me which floor" Win whined scanning the building again. Nothing looked out of the ordinary to him.

"Team? Hello? Chubby?"

Suddenly he felt a hand on the one he was holding his phone with and an arm wrap around his waist from behind.

He flinched away and let out a small scream as he was pulled away from the railing "It's me hia" That made Win freeze.

He turned around to find Team standing behind him, the moment his brain registered who it was his body moved forward and crushed the boy in a tight hug, squealing with excitement.

Win felt the vibrations as Team let out a giggle.

"Team, what are you doing here?" He asked pulling back so he can look at the juniors face. It was then that he noticed a big red bow on Team's head along with the red ribbons that had entangled themselves around his cute nong.

"I couldn't let you spend your birthday alone hia. We both tested negetive so I sneaked up" Team said as they waddled inside, Win still holding him in a hug.

Win closed the balcony curtains with one hand, once they were out of view from anyone who might be watching from outside he buried his face in the crook of Team's neck.

Win closed his eyes, rubbing his face there lightly before taking in a deep breath. It had only been a week but he missed his Team's scent so much. Win landed a small kiss on Team's cheek. Team could feel his heart physically melting at his faen's antics.

Team gently pushed Win away "Wait I got something for you" Win's eyes widened when he saw Team move to the kitchen and get out a cake.

It was a small chocolate cake with chocolate shavings in top it also had a single unlit candle placed ontop.

Team placed the cake down on the table before looking up at Win with sparkling eyes "Happy birthday

Team placed the cake down on the table before looking up at Win with sparkling eyes "Happy birthday. I got a cake and gift" He said pointing towords the cake and then at his head. "I asked Pharm to teach me how to make them, I made this on my own so you better eat the whole thing- uuggff"

Team couldn't finish speaking as Win dived in, knocking both of them to the ground. He put one hand behind Team's head to avoid him hitting it on the ground. The boy was pinned to the ground with Win crushing him into a hug from on top.

"Hia, You're going to crush the gift before even cutting the cake" Team laughed as Win peppered his skin with kisses again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After having the cake and keeping rest of it in the fridge they put on a movie and cuddled into bed. Win was leaning against the headrest wile Team's back was against his chest, his head lening back onto Win's shoulder while the senior had his hands wrapped around the boy.

By the time the movie ended Team was tired. It had been so long since he had got to sleep beside Win. Sleep had been rare for him in the past week. His body had gotten so used to Win's smell and presence being near him that his mind seemingly refused to give him a good nights sleep without it there.

Win smiled as Team grumbled, moving to his side of the bed and laying down. Win pulled the duvet over both of them and Team wiggled closer. He switched off the light, smiling again as Team let out an annoyed grumble. "Aah. Okay. Okay. Sleep now......... Good night" Win whispered while his hand draped over Team's side and to his back.

Win had noticed that if he rubbed his faen's back in cartain places in a pattern then it would get Team drowsy and then asleep in a matter of minutes. His boyfriend let out a small approving humm and move closer as his hand continued to lul him to sleep.

Win closed his eyes, just enjoying Team's presence. He knew that he couldn't go on without this angel in his life. Team made him feel wanted....valued and above all loved. So very loved. He made him feel like he was one of the most important people in his life.

Win hadn't realised till Dean pointed out one day that he was ready to do the wierdest and most cheezy things to get the junior's attention. And anytime Team was giving that to someone other than a certain handful of people, Win would get jealous and go all PDA to get some attention back to him. Dean said he acted like a little kid putting on a tantrum.

But what could he do? He loved the way Team's eyes focused only on him. The way it seemed like nothing else mattered, like even though Team was busy he was ready to leave everything just to look at him even it it was for scolding Win. He loved it. He had fallen in love with everything about him....

The End