Chapter 1: awake

Qi Xiao is petrified while staring at the girl in front of her.

Shen Chuchu the woman she hated the most!

She didn't know what has happened all, All she knows that she is already dead.

She remembers that she had died in her apartment in country M while her parents and brothers are fixing the huge mess she made.

Remembering her family she bit down her lip hard and suddenly stood up to bow down.

Shen Chuchu was shocked but there was a tinged of expectation in her eyes but she almost fell from the chair when Qi Xiao started apologizing

"Miss Shen I am deeply sorry for the blander and my rudeness to you this past few days, I know that it was my fault for loving him deeply that I become selfish but please forgive me I know now that from the beginning he didn't belong to me"

Qi Xiao tightens her fist and tells herself that yes he does not belong to her and will never be.

"I also realized that it is you who can complete and make him truly happy, please both of you be happy"

She straighten up herself and left without looking back.

She is now totally awake and the funny thing is that it takes her two lifetimes to realize how stupid she was to cling to a thing that was never hers.

She closes her eyes after coming out of the restaurant, after adjusting her eyes she breathes deep, smelling the familiar smell and looking at the familiar sight.

Until now she can't believe that she is a person who already died once and is now alive again.

Realizing that she still has a lot of things to do she hurriedly drove away to go home.

Meanwhile, inside the luxurious private hospital room, a handsome and cold man is sitting in bed while watching his mobile phone.

Although wearing a hospital gown but his kingly and nobel aura didn't diminish.

The scene was earlier while Qi Xioa and Shen Chuchu is talking.

He paused the video when Qi Xiao left with determination in her eyes.

His eyes dim when he felt that his heart tighten and he has this vague feeling that something important is leaving him.

Qi Xiao arrived home and almost cry hard when she saw their home.

It is the home that gave her warmth, for all those years, but was just ruined by her craziness.

"Miss your back! Are you hungry? what do you want to eat let me do it for you!"

Qi Xiao's tears just fell when she saw her nanny Rong.

Nanny Rong was startled when she was suddenly hugged.

She sighs and pats her young miss back gently and lovingly

"My young miss, don't be sad okay Why not I will make you sweetened kumquats?"

Qi Xioa laugh when she heard the sweet, it was her favorite when she was a child.

It was touching that although she already grew up someone still treat her like a child sometimes.

Nanny Rong brighten up when she saw that her young miss finally smile and it was her real smile.

It's okay nanny I will just go and rest in my room, just please call me when the dinner is ready"

Nanny Rong patted her hand and nodded letting her rest.

When Qi Xiao enter her room she sigh sadly and shook her head remembering the hardship the young miss is facing right now.

She sigh again and decided to cook all Qi Xiao's favorite just to cheer her up even just for a little bit.