Chapter 105

While running she called Han Min, she was thankful that her call was directly answered

"B-brother Min! H-help!"

Han Min's heart stop beating when he heard the panic in her voice but he tried calming her down

"Okay baby where are you? I am almost at your place"

Qi Xiao sniff and slowly explain,

"I was about to downstairs but I saw two suspicious persons using the stairs so I change my mind and instead went up! I am almost at the rooftop!"

Han Min keep on calming her down

"I am almost there! Baby, hide okay?"

Qi Xiao said yes and then hurriedly cut off the call, then she received a message from him

'Send me the location of your hiding place'

Qi Xiao didn't answer yet because she heard some noises coming toward her.

She is really scared! She remember how was the feeling of dying! it was painful and scary! and she doesn't want to feel that again!

She cant go up to the rooftop, she is sure there are enemies in there.

She become a little absent-minded so she didn't see that someone already found her.

When she noticed it, it was already late, she hurriedly enter the floor, the elevator was coincidently open so she enter and press down.

But got out and enter the utility room on the same floor.

She hide to the furthest and wait, she already confused them through the elevator, but she knows they will find it out sooner.

She cant still send Han Min a message, but she trusts him, she knows he will find her.

Han Min already arrived at the building, then just after some seconds, his bodyguards arrived as well.

"Sir I already contact Captain Lukas for assistance, he said he will send some of his soldiers right away"

Han Min nod, Lukas is a captain of the soldier in that country, his family has business cooperation with the Han so he will surely won't deny Han Min's request.

He hurriedly enters and rides the elevator, he wants to find Qi Xiao faster.

His blood froze when he saw her apartment, it was open and the wall glass was all shattered,

The whole room is in a mess, in that city that is full of thugs, gangs, and mafia this is just normal, and the people there are afraid of being implicated.

That is how cowardly people are, there are only some who will step up if they see this kind of scenario.

He calmed his tense nerves and check everywhere first, seeing that she is not there he let his 4 bodyguards check each floor down and he will check the remaining floors up.

When he arrived at the last floor before the rooftop his heart is already beating fast.

He didn't see her, then he noticed the slightly open utility room, he gently open the door and look inside.

Qi Xiao's body froze when someone open the door because it was dark so she didn't see the man's face,

She bit her lips tightly to stop herself from screaming, her body is shaking badly.

When the man enter the room, she cover her lips with both of her hands, her body shake more when the man was almost near her, her face paled and her tears keep on streaming down.

"Little Xiao!"

Qi Xiao almost pass out when the man suddenly hug her but when she sense the familiar smell and voice she suddenly cried louder

"Brother Min! Waaahhhhh!I was really scared! huhuhu"

"It's okay! it's okay! Brother Min is here! no one can hurt little Xiao!"

Han Min hug her tighter while comforting her at the same time assuring himself that she is really safe.

She leads her outside but someone screech

"QI XIAO!DIIIIEEEEEE!"

then two gunshots were fired.

Qi Xiao froze, and Han Min fold her in his arms.

She didn't know what happen, she only heard a slight grunt of Han Min then he lost her balance.

She hugged him and was shocked to see blood.