Chapter 37:Guild

Shen Chuchu was watching the comments while clenching her fist! She was supposed to be part of that group! She was supposed to be envied as well!

She was frustrated but she is powerless! but she swears that one day she will stand on top and step on those who humiliated her!

After grouping with them, Long Shan keeps on hanging with them, they fought in any dungeons and even plan to form a guild together!

Long Shan hurriedly agreed but he will only be a regular member and even pull Qi Xiao with him,

Qi Xiao just roll her eyes and reluctantly join as a regular member as well!

They can only be a regular member because both of them knows that they are playing for another purpose!

After playing with Waiting for almost a month now Long Shan finally notice something interesting

Qi Xiao took a step back away from Long Shan while looking at him weirdly, she wants to shop for some necessities, and Long Shan tag with her which makes her regretful because of his weird behavior

"Can you just go away?"

She finally asks when he comes near her with his creepy smile again

"What did I do again?"

Qi Xiao took several steps away from him again while answering

"I think I should ask you that! you are being extra creepy you know? you are behaving like an old uncle who successfully kidnapped an underage girl!"

Long Shan's lips twitch hearing the 'old uncle who kidnapped an underage girl

"What are you thinking all day long?!"

Qi Xiao ignores him and hurriedly pushes her cart away as far as she can from him!

But of course, Long Shan is faster

"Okay, Long Shan tell me why are you acting this weird?"

Long Shan smiles full of mystery but suddenly asks a serious question

"It's been two years since you left country C, don't you think it's long enough? any plan on going back?"

Qi Xiao was startled by his question, she ponder for a while and answer him sincerely

"I don't know if I am ready to face them but I think I am calmer now! Returning home I have wanted to do so, for a very long time now but I am scared to face them, call me a coward but I am really! I left them for the sake of a man! I made them worry a lot about my selfishness and I run away without considering their feelings"

Long Shan pat her head gently while comforting her

"I don't think you become selfish! and neither a coward! you are very brave for walking away even though you love him so much! It was commending! I mean give him up and wish him happiness from the bottom of your heart? so don't think like that again! For your family, friends, and even me you are the bravest and the most generous person!"

Qi Xiao pursed her lips and try hard to stop her tears but it was stubborn so drops of drops fell,

Long Shan saw it and didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he can only sigh and help her wipe her tears

"Okay okay don't cry now!it is fine! everything will be fine! I am here, we are here"

Qi Xiao nod her head and wipe her tears and stopped crying.

"Okay back to you! tell me where did this topic come from? what is your plan?"

Long Shan laughs and shakes his head

"You really do know me so well! but it will be a surprise for you"