Chapter 47:back then

In the end, Han Yun did not win over Long Shan about who will stay with Wi Xiao.

Qi Xiao didn't listen to her dramatic lines and just left them alone, she is really tired!

"Okay, you guys be careful! And see you all tomorrow!"

After saying that Long Shan rode his car and zoom off!

"That jerk! too inconsiderate! he is the host! he should have waited for us to leave first right? really rude!"

Han Yun complains while looking at the retreating car.

After a while, a van came and bring them to their hotel.

Han Min hurriedly enter his room without care and called.

"proceed with the next plan, I want to end this once and for  all, and investigate Long Shan for me"

After that, he end the call and sat down feeling powerless.

His girl was there with some other guy! he wants to take her back but he still needs to wait!

He cannot take the risk, he will rather be alone than put her in any danger!

He misses her badly. he was supposed to move after a month but seeing her happily talking with another guy, he cannot wait any longer.

Assistant Chen shook his and sighed.

He already knows that this will happen, and knowing his boss, he will surely make haste.

He sigh and lamented

"It was good that I already made extra preparation! If not then there will be a lot of extra work for them!"

After making various calls assistant Chen proceed to his work.

Long Shan followed Qi Xiao home.

When both of them are seated Qi Xiao started the interrogation

"It's been more than a year now! so tell me what is with that Shen Chuchu?"

Long Shan sigh and start explaining

"I was in my junior year at that time! I met this girl, I really liked her, and for the first time in my life, I chased someone! I mean with my looks and money a lot of girls and even boys wanted me!"

Qi Xiao giggles and agreed

"Yeah sure you are!"

Long Shan smile and continue

"She was so feisty! when I first met her she bicker with me for an unknown reason! I thought that she just wants me to notice her so I ignore her, later on, an accident occur"

Qi Xiao didn't say anything and continued listening

"Some thugs wanted to rob and beat me! Of course, I did fight back but I am still lost in numbers so I was hit an unknown number of times when I felt that my energy is draining, she popped out of nowhere while eating a plum candy"

Long Shan smiles because of the distant memory

"I purposely didn't look at her so the thugs will just let her go, but she is so stupid that the moment she saw me she started calling my name and starts talking to me about something, I ignore her so she accuser of being rude and start nagging me like an old lady! the thugs started targeting her but I was greatly surprised when she brought down the thugs one by one! After that I started following her and chased after her, I really liked her so I persisted and after 3 months of hard work she finally agreed to be my girlfriend"

Long Shan paused and sigh then continued

"We dated 6 months, she was wonderful! Because she has a rough life so she is working harder than anyone else and I learned a lot from her, I thought everything is perfect but this Shen Chuchu came"

Qi Xiao hand him water to drink, after drinking he start again

"I was young and foolish, she came into me crying and asking for help saying someone is stalking her I was startled"