Chapter 85

But Zhang Daiyu was wrong! After a year of marriage Long Guan brought a newly born child home.

"This is your son! Don't forget!"

She looked at the child at a loss and cried, she cried hard because that is the only thing she can do!

Her family is relying upon Long family! after crying for hours she swallows the bitterness again and takes good care of the child.

Long Guan saw that she is serious about taking good care of the baby so he soften at her a bit which made her extremely happy!

But after two more years, another child popped out again.

She again takes care of the child and works more harder on gaining Long Guan's love.

After a year she finally get pregnant and gave birth to her own child.

But even after giving birth she never neglected the other two children!

She thought that whatever she was doing will bare fruit someday but when the two children grew up they become different!

She asked the oldest what is happening but he said coldly

"You are just our nanny so you don't have the right to question us!"

Zhang Daiyu was startled and asked who told that to him

"You are not our real mother! Father said that your role is to take good care of us so stop bothering me!"

Zhang Daiyu's world collapsed!

After that, she never cared about the other two anymore and take good care of her son.

When Long Shan grew up her mother told him everything and solemnly said

"My son I don't want you to be targeted by those two so you better be careful okay? I know that you are the smartest so you understand me but if you really want to help me please don't try to compete with them!"

Long Shan at the age of ten learn to be rebellious!

He did what his mother said and be as stupid as he can but after 5 years his mother died because of depression so the kept woman managed to enter the Long house.

When his mother died the Zhang fell.

Long Shan really didn't care about the inheritance or anything but still was targeted.

In the investigation, Shen Chuchu was really not an accident!

After reading the story Han Yun bawl

"Waaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Qi Xiao was silently crying stopped and looked up

"Why there is such trash in this world? little Xiao let us go!"

Qi Xiao who was suddenly pulled was confused

"Where are we going?"

Han Yun put Qi Xiao in her car and drive

"We are going to your company!"

Qi Xiao smile but again wanted to cry.

She cant believe Long Shan the easygoing and jolly person will have this kind of heart-wrenching story!

They arrived really fast and hurriedly go to his office.

Because Qi Xiao was there so they were not stopped.

Both of them enter the office and their only focus was Long Shan.

Qi Xiao cried again and hug Long Shan while saying

"Poor Shanshan! how dare them do that to you! I will not let them go! I swear that I will bring them down! why did they do that?"

Long Shan was frozen shocked and coughed unnaturally

"Little Xiao? am I dead?"

Qi Xiao cries more and Han Yun joins as well,

"Huhuhuhu! Don't say anymore, Long Shan! we will avenge you! They will pay for everything! huhu"

Long Shan become more confused, Qi Xiao was busy comforting Long Shan but was suddenly grabbed.

The person hug her and comfort

"Hush now! tell me what happens! stop crying okay? your head and eyes will ache if you cry more"