Chapter 54:get married

Qi Xiao looks at the back and is grateful that her brother is busy throwing a look full of hatred at Han Min.

It was obvious that there was a huge war about the passenger seat.

"I like listening to your curses baby, but id rather listen when we are alone, very cute!"

Han Min whisper while wearing his seatbelt.

Qi Xiao sneers at him.

"I would rather you shut up! after all your little fiancee is just there at the back! I am not that cheap to be called a third party ok?"

Han Min just smiled Qi Xiao take her eyes from him feeling dazzled!

'Damn him! he is doing it on purpose!'

Han Min saw her flustered appearance and smile more but decided to close his eyes after all he is having 'car sickness' so he need rest.

"Litle Xiao, where are we going?"

Han Yun asks when her anger subsided a bit, she wants to sit with Qi Xiao but winning in shamelessness against her brother is impossible, so she can only swallow her anger.

"Breakfast first! I will bring you to the restaurant that is serving authentic dishes! the taste is a little strong but I am sure you will handle it!"

She answer feeling excited.

"Can we just eat somewhere? I don't like food with a strong flavor, I prefer eating bland"

Shen Chuchu said timidly but she obviously, just want to go against Qi Xiao.

Han Yun is already in a bad mood so when she heard Shen Chuchu she exploded

"Then don't eat! No one invited you! if you want to tag along just shut up and be a good dog! After all, no one wants you here!"

Shen Chuchu's eyes redden, she looked around waiting for someone to defend her but nobody said anything so she answer with a shaky voice

"Little Yun"

"SHUT UP!"

Han Yun roared before she can even finish her word.

Qi Xiao look back and calm Han Yun down

"Yunyun calm down okay? just ignore her, she will be your future sister in law don't forget"

Han Yun purse her lips

"I think I want to get married earlier! I will die early if start living with us!"

Qi Xiao laugh

"Don't say that! get married because of love not because of anything else"

Han Yun bit her lips and murmured

"You sound like old mother! then what about you?"

Qi Xiao think for a moment while thinking the man beside her erected his ears waiting, it was their future together, they are talking about so he has to know.

"Maybe about 30? I still have a lot of things on my to-do list"

Han Min sneer

'About 30 we already have 2 children

Qi Yan nodded and add

"30 is good! but if you want even until 40!"

Qi Fan certainly agreed as well and add more

"Even not getting married is fine! we can support you for the rest of your life!"

Han Min on the side

'At the age of 40, her grandchild is already born! the rest of her life is with me! stop daydreaming!'

But nobody noticed that there is a dark cloud looming at the top of Han Min.

Mo Ling scratches his head and asks

"Aren't you a bit too much? nobody wants to grow old alone right?"

He asked while feeling sorry about his friend who was about to remain single for the rest of his life

"What do you know? her family is here right?"

Qi Fan snarl that makes Mo Ling back away, a little afraid of his aggression!

Ko Pin pats his back and silently says

"Don't worry it will be fine, I bet Han Min already planned his future"