Chapter 28: Long Shan

Qi Xiao enters the comfort room and fixes herself, trying hard to forget those pains from past events.

The wound that almost healed, is opened again and she doesn't know when it will thoroughly heal.

But she truly hopes that it will heal soon.

When she felt that she is presentable enough only then did she goes out.

She booked another flight and choose a place that was far enough from country C and she choose the Sand Kingdom.

She chooses this first because the Hans doesn't have business deals here and second the women's outfits are very conservative, except for the eyes, no other part of their body is visible.

The flight takes more than 10 hours,

When she arrives she takes her time before settling down.

She made sure that she visits every city and province of the Sand Kingdom.

She finished visiting the whole country after almost two months and then she start working.

After four months of staying there, Qin Xiao did not sense any danger.

She is now working as an assistant manager in a huge restaurant,

And two months ago only the manager who saw her face, Qin Xiao made sure that she will be unrecognizable, even her eyes won't be easily recognized, wearing contact lenses and changing the shape of her eyes through makeup is what she mastered by staying there.

But in everything, there is always an exemption.

While working, one of the staff informs her that someone is looking for her,

She was not surprised, as an assistant it is always the same,

But she laughed when she saw who it was.

"Long Shan"

Long Shan raises his eyebrows and ask

"How did you know me?"

Qi Xiao laugh while explaining

"In C country who is the person who didn't know the rebellious and rampant youngest son of the famous Long family?"

'Lie!'

Was in her mind because, in her last life, she came to him when she learned that he is Shen Chuchu's ex-boyfriend, the information was unclear but she still asked him to be his ally in separating Han Min and Shen Chuchu,

That time Long Shan just laughed but still agreed,

So in short they are the villain couple!

'How ironic'

She adds, in her last life, it was she who searched for him but in this life it is him,

But she doesn't have a plan to be the villainess again

"It's a pleasure! To be part of the famous family from the country!"

Qi Xiao just smile and lean on her swivel chair

"But it seems that the rumor about you being useless is all plain rumor! after all, you are the first person to find me! let me guess an IT?"

Long Shan become more interested in her and sat down without a care if he was invited or not

"But the rumor about you is all true! a very intelligent girl, highly achiever, beautiful and alluring!"

She snorts

"How can you say that? I am covered tightly! how sure you are that they are all true? let me guess again, hacking? it's illegal you know?"

Long Shan laugh again and click his tongue

"Tsk, tsk you just proved it all right!"

She raises her eyebrow and didn't comment about it anymore and go straight to the point

"Is it about Shen Chuchu?"

Long Shan froze for a moment and sigh

"Really no fun talking to an intelligent girl, yes you are right, it's about her, I want to settle the score between us and only you can help me"

Qi Xiao looks at the time and stands up

"I am done with my work, wait for me downstairs and we will talk"

Long Shan agrees without a second thought.

Qi Xiao look at his retreating back and told herself that this time she will make sure that she will know the whole story of their tragic love story!

Because last life she never cared so this time she wants to help him.