Chapter 38:business deal

After that conversation with Long Shan Qi Xiao finally felt that the heavy stone in her heart is finally lifted.

She wanted to contact her family directly but Long Shan suggested to surprise them!

Qi Xiao contemplated about it and finally agreed, so Long Shan busied himself transfering all the work to Country C but before all of that Long Shan invited Waiting and the others to chat in-game

GoldenDragon:okay let us go straight to the point, tell me what you guys want
Waiting:meaning?

Long Shan laugh while typing

GoldenDragon:is Mr.Han Min are satisfied with our game?

Han Min looked at the screen in surprise

Waiting:it was just speculation at first,i didn't expect that it was actually real!
GoldenDragon:please be more specific
BuyBuyBuyBuy: Brother Dragon the truth is we really wanted to contact the game developer, how many times have we sent an email to the official website but it was just like a stone thrown into the sea!
GoldenDragon:let me guess! the most easy-going in the group is young master Mo Ling? is that right?
BuyBuyBuyBuy:worthy of being a game developer genius!
GoldenDragon:simple deduction! simple deduction! so now the last one will be young Master Ko Ping! After all Kim Xi is now out of the group! and the Qi brothers broke the connection to young master Han Min!
BreadthOfDeath:you know a lot of information! are you from the circle as well?
GoldenDragon:the way of heaven cannot be shown in the mortals!
Waiting: Young master Long Shan let us talk about business

Long Shan almost fell from his chair when he saw the chat

GoldenDragon: I admit defeat in the mental aspect but if you want to talk about business then I will wait for you to come to me here in the Sand Kingdom, when you will be available? and also bring your little Destiny!

Mo Ling almost spat out his coffee on his computer screen and look at Han Min's reaction, he was relieved seeing him as cold as always

BuyBuyBuyBuy: Young master Long Shan is really well-informed! but who will ever think that the waste and useless youngest son of Long is actually very successful now?
GoldenDragon:just a small thing! thanks to my little phoenix!
BreadthOfDeath:RebirthFromtheAshes is?
GoldenDragon:the game designer! everything in the game is her idea! I only made a little adjustment to some of them but it is all thanks to her!
BuyBuyBuyBuy:never thought that there will be a woman who have this idea!
GoldenDragon:she is amazing! not some ordinary woman! anyway, you will meet her also! please look forward to that! and I am sure that she will be greatly surprised when she will meet you guys! especially you Master Han! Okay, send me an email when you all will come! I will arrange everything for you! After all, all of you are visitors.

And after that, he left.

Mo Ling and Ko Ping looked at Han Min waiting for his decision

"We'll leave after 3 days! assistant Chen inform that woman!"

Assistant Chen bow and answer

"I will certainly tell Miss Shen"

Although they are very skeptical about why they have to bring that woman along, but they need this cooperation with Long Shan.

After logging out,  Long Shan drove to Qi Xiao's apartment

"Little Xiao I have very good news for you!"

Qi Xiao just looks at him and leaves him to the door but Long Shan is already used to it so he politely closes the door for her

"What annoying thing you are planning again?"

Qi Xiao said while still typing something on her computer, she is very busy now! after all, she already sent her resignation letter and she needs to finish all her works before retiring!