Chapter 61:take advantage

Qi Xiao was startled she almost hit the person who hugged her but it was good that she smelled the familiar smell of Han Min first.

Qi Xiao look up and said

"Thank you!"

Han Min smile gently and remind her

"Always making me worry! careful okay?"

The gentleness with his doting and spoiling tone made her blush but she know its impossible between them now.

Because Qi Xiao suddenly stopped so Han Yun looked back and saw this scene,

She pouts and asks loudly

"What's wrong?"

Because of her voice Qi Xiao woke up and realized that she was still being held by him so she pushed him away

"Let go!"

Han Min was a little angry because Han Yun 'disturbed their sweet moment so he coldly said

"Still not letting go? little Xiao was almost hit by a cart thanks to you!"

Han Yun was startled and asked worriedly

"Little Xiao, are you okay? I am sorry! I was so excited that I didn't notice anything!"

Qi Xiao was still struggling from Han Min's embrace and comfort Han Yun

"I am fine! not hurt at all! Don't worry okay?"

Han Yun pouted, even though she liked holding her best friend but her safety is always the first so she let go.

"I think I better hold you! you are such an oblivious person"

Qi Xiao's eyes widen she wants to struggle more but she doesn't want to call any attention so stopped and pinch his hand on her waist hard.

Han Min take a deep breath but refused to let go!

He didn't know when can take advantage of his wife again so he better take all his time!

Because he still didn't let go even though he was pinched that hard, Qi Xiao throw him a hard glare and just walked but said.

"Whatever you are playing don't include me! I really don't have the strength to play with you!"

Han Min didn't mind her cold attitude and warmly said

"Come on baby! when did I ever play with you? but if you only give me a chance to play a different kind I will gladly do it!"

Qi Xiao knit her eyebrow, and looked up at him, when she saw his meaningful smile she badly want to punch his face but in that country injuring can directly put her in jail

Although she doesn't have any experience,but seeing his suggestive smile she already know what he meant and decided to just really ignore him!

But she looks at him again when she remembers something 'baby' that is his endearment to her!

Her heart beat faster 'did he remember? or just coincident?'

Anyway even if he remember it was already too late!

He pause seeing confusion, doubt, and disappointment in her eyes, and the disappointment was obviously at him!

Before he can ask she looked away and fell into an abyss of thought.

Qi Xiao is really thinking hard, it seems like she missed a huge thing from her last life! but what is it?

In her last life, it was not like this! he clearly hated her!

Is he playing with her? but obviously not!

She knows him more than anyone else so she knows when he is playing and when he is serious and she is sure that he is serious!

But why? What happens?is there a huge secret she doesn't know? about his disappearance and amnesia?

While contemplating hard she didn't notice that Han Yun tried to talk to her for how many times now but Han Min is blocking her.

She only snaps back when her mobile phone rang

"Ah-Shan? yeah! umm we  Umm now in the counter paying"

"Okay! maybe in 5 minutes, we will  be there"

"Ummm"

"Okay"

After ending the call she looked up and again clash with his dark eyes.