Chapter 91

Fu Ling had a bad premonition that makes Qi Xiao smile bigger

"Can we not change the topic? are you guilty of seducing a man that already engaged?"

Qi Xiao burst out laughing

"Can you all widen your vocabulary? I mean use another term? Don't you have another word to tell me?"

"It is not the issue! that is the fact so why need to use another word?"

Qi Xiao admires her resilient but too bad she is using it for a useless person

"Then whose fiancee I am seducing?"

"Isn't that obvious? it was clearly young master Han!"

Qi Xiao laugh more

"Is Miss Shen told you that?"

Shen Chuchu who was named panicked

"N-n-no! I-I did not! Ling-ling let us stop okay?"

She said like a frightened mice

"If not then why are you acting like it was the other way round? anyway because your friends seem to love protecting you so much why not let us all see until to which extent?"

After that Long Shan who left from who knows when came back and tell her it is ready, Qi Xiao look meaningfully at Fu Ling and Shen Chuchu before telling Long Shan to play the video.

After playing the video ambiguous and lewd sounds echo throughout the venue.

Long Shan was about to cover Qi Xiao's ears but he was beaten by a long hand coming from her back.

Han Min and Han Yun came right after the video started so in a hurry Han Min hugged Qi Xiao to his chest and cover her ears after that he throw Han Yun to Long Shan so Long Shan covered Han Yun instead.

"Hey, I wanna see!"

"Let me watch!"

Qi Xiao and Han Yun said in unison but were coldly turned down

"No!"

"Don't!"

Long Shan and Han Min said,

The crowd was horrified by what are they seeing, but Fu Ling is more terrified!

The people look around at her weirdly, Mo Ling and Ko Pin arrive together and whistle at what they saw

"Wow! 3 men! Impressive!"

Mo Ling comment

"I thought she is different"

Ko Pin murmur while looking sideways at Fu Ling

"STOP! STOP THAT!NO! IT WAS FAKE! THIS IS NOT TRUE! I WILL SUE YOU!"

Fu Ling shout while panicking but nobody pay her any attention until a booming sound came

"Who had the guts to show this kind of indecent video at this party? stop it right this moment"

Long Shan shrugs his shoulder and stops the video

Long Guan saw this and hurriedly go to Long Shan

"It was you! you useless son! how dare you show this kind of thing in front of too many people! you really are trash!"

Qi Xiao hurriedly left Han Min's arms and ask in an innocent voice

"But isn't this party a scandal? if those indecent people aren't invited I guess there will be no scandal will be shown right? I can't believe that Long family is already fallen this low! even invited those low-class people!"

And she looked around and stop her sight at the woman beside Long Guan

"Miss Qi you are being disrespectful you know! that is my wife!"

Long Guan said so Qi Xiao cover her lips and explain

"Ooh! I am sorry! I thought she is some kind of an old harlot! after all, when it comes to being indecent I think she is the most one of all! Long Shan, I am sorry okay? I didn't know that she is your mother!"

Long Shan chuckled and pat her head gently

"Darling don't insult me okay? my mother is not the kind of cheap woman! She is one of the most respectful ladies so please don't say that!"