Chapter 48:dumbest!

"Why?"

Qi Xiao asked curiously

"Because I didn't even know her!"

Long Shan snickers that make her slap his arms while giggling

"Okay then back to the topic, so you an idiotic innocent being thought to become a knight and shining armor to a beauty and helped her regardless of having a girlfriend?"

Long Shan smiles dumbly

"Hmm, but my mind was that my girl is kind and understanding! and I thought I only do this once!"

Qi Xiao laugh and finish his words

"But in the end, it was more than once? and then the girlfriend finds it out by herself because you didn't tell her?"

Long Shan look at her and asked in a wronged tone

"Are you even my friend? adding salt to my wound! you are heartless!"

Qi Xiao laughs more which makes Long Shan feel speechless.

After a long round of laughter, Qi Xiao managed to finally control herself and asks again while wiping her tears

"Okay and then?"

Long Shan took a deep breath to control his urge to choke the girl beside him

"That is right! So my girlfriend find it out and asked me, I explain the situation and she understand me of course so she didn't pursue the matter anymore, but she asked me to make a promise that it will not gonna happen again if Shen Chuchu asked again I will decline! and I agreed!"

Qi Xiao was now gnawing a potato chips feeling excited because the highlight of the story is about to unfold

"But a huge scandal came! the students assume that I was stepping in two boats! Shen Chuchu came to me and said that she will make it clear with my girlfriend and in the end, she make it worst!"

Qi Xiao nodded

"I can finally imagine her being a white lotus came into your girlfriend crying while explaining it to the public, so, in the end, she looks like the victim and your girlfriend become vicious!"

Long Shan chuckle and add

"Yup so my girlfriend came to me and broke up saying things like if I do really like Shen Chuchu just say! and a lot more! of course, I explain but she keeps on insisting that I like Shen Chuchu so in the end we broke up and I did as she said! I dated Shen Chuchu"

"Utterly stupid! devastatingly brainless! downright dumb! enormously boneheaded! astronomically brain dead!"

Long Shan cover her mouth and said in a pained tone

"Yes, I know! I am the dumbest! the biggest jerk!the most brainless! okay? stop hurting my pride anymore! I was just mad because I genuinely liked her! I thought that I showed it clearly but in the end, I gave it all but was still not enough!"

Qi Xiao look at him and sigh

"In jealousy, there is nothing right or wrong! She was from a humble background and was very unlike you! As you said she has to work extra hard so maybe the pressure and all, are accumulated and explode! so do you still like her?"

Long Shan chuckled and shook his head

"It was only my pride that pushed me that is why I want to take revenge on that Shen Chuchu! I don't have a feeling for the girl anymore!"

Qi Xiao was relieved

"It is good then, personally I think that kind of girl doesn't really suit you! you need a person who can fight alongside you! and has a strong character that won't bend down in the problem that easily! I hope that you will be happy but if that kind of person will make you happy then I will support you!"