Chapter 13:Letter and a Photo

Han Min returns to his office to burn some time, he only left when it's already midnight.

When he is back home he only pauses for a while and sneaked inside Han Yun's room

Entering his sister's room sneakily, he only looks for a while and finally found what he is searching for.

After taking the opened envelope he left without a care.

He goes straight to his room, put the letter down, and took a shower.

After a bath, he sat down and slowly open the envelope,

There was a photo and a letter in it,

He first looks at the photo and he felt that his heart is beating stronger, like someone is punching his chest,

The image was showing her back with her open arms looking like she was hugging the sunset on the seaside,

The photo was perfect, it was obvious that the one who took it is a professional,

Thinking that she is alone with a man in a faraway place makes his chest feel tighter,

He opens the letter and reads it carefully

To my dearest Han Yun
I am now sending you this photo and letter to inform you that iIam safe and sound wherever iIam!

Please dont worry about me because i will be fine!i am stronger than you think.

Send my hugs to your parents and tell them that i miss you all!

I hope that i can see you all later but not sooner.

And please stop fighting with your brother!

We have to accept his change of heart and move on!

I promise you that i can be happier than before,

Try to know Miss Shen better, don't judge her, and stop being prejudiced against her.

Be careful okay?
I miss you a lot
And i love you more than anything!

Han Min squints his eyes, especially at the last words but he still folds the letter and hides it carefully.

So when morning come a roar was heard all over the villa

"WHO THE HELL TOOK MY LETTER AWAY?????!!!!"

the housekeeper hurriedly answer

"The last one who enters your room last night was young Master Han"

Han Yun almost exploded and ask angrily

"Where is he now?"

"The young master left early this morning for a business trip, but he didn't say when he will return"

After saying that the housekeeper took several steps away and after a while, a series of cuss was heard throughout the villa.

So in her bad mood, she decided to go to Qis to hangout and ask them

"Mama Qi! Did you receive any letter from Xiaoxiao?"

Ye Fei laugh when she saw how dark Han Yun's face is

"She didn't, I'll call you if we receive something okay?"

Han Yun pouts and start clamoring

"What a heartless girl! She should have brought me along! because why does she have to leave me behind! she was so bad! when I see her I am gonna open her skull to see what she is thinking!"

Ye Fei just laugh while listening to Han Yun's words,

She was mad but based on her words it was obvious that Qi Xiao's leaving was supported by her!

What a wonderful friend! She badly misses Qi Xiao but she'd rather let her stay outside just to keep from hurting more.

"Don't worry she will be fine! Xiaoxiao is brave!"

Han Yun snort

"Who is worried about her? I just felt that she is unfair! if she wants to travel I could go with her! anyway, it is fine, I will forgive her this time! but no next time!"

Ye Fei laugh smore with her hard mouth soft-heart personality.