Chapter 6: Questions

"So I will book a flight right away?"

Qi Yan asks knowingly

But Qi Xiao rejects him

"No! I want to leave secretly! I will buy a ticket at the airport! and I won't be needing a lot of clothes, I will just bring cash and jewelry"

Qi Feng knit his eyebrows

"Why do you need to do these things? You are not a criminal! why do you have to act sneakily?"

She massages her head and explains

"This past few days I felt that someone is following me, but I felt that it is not kidnappers but rather stalkers, just recording what am I doing"

Qi Xiao doesn't want to complicate things more so she only says this but it just makes her family more worried

"Why you didn't inform us about it? Since when?"

Qi Feng ask agitated

"Dad it's not that dangerous! I think it's only Shen Chuchu! you didn't realize it yet? She is playing white lotus here! She always wants to play the victim but I am done being a villainess!"

Just to divert their attention she has to blacken Shen Chuchu, anyway, she is already blacked in her family so blackening her more makes no difference!

But she didn't know that this lie is actually not a lie at all,

And she will slowly find it out in the future.

Her family ponder about it for a while,

Indeed, every time Qi Xiao talked to Shen Chuchu it's always a coincidence that Han Min will know!

And every time he will come it always looks like Qi Xiao who is bullying the gentle and kind Shen Chuchu!

Qi Xiao saw that they are already distracted so she continues

"So it's better to leave secretly! nobody knows what she will do when she finds out about me leaving!"

"But parents and big brothers when I leave please just forgive the Hans and if you can't stand Han Min and Shen Chuchu just avoid them okay? let us not make an enemy with them! just focus on your own things! and please nobody should know my location"

The Qi family looks at her for a while and finally agrees

After planning for a while the Qi brothers left while Ye Fei go to their bedroom and open the safe and, so is Qi Feng in the study room.

They don't have the habit of storing a lot of cash but they have a little for an emergency purpose just like today.

Qi Fan first goes to the company and to his villa and stays there for two hours.

Qi Yan uses different channels to withdraw money from the cards he is holding,

First, he calls his assistant and his assistant makes the arrangements,

After about 3 hours he goes home,

Outside the Qi villa, the lights are already off, it was serene and quiet,

But nobody knows that they are actually having a secret meeting inside Qi Xiao's room

"Here are the money and simple jewelry that you can sell later on"

Ye Fei said tearfully

"This is the cash I have for emergency use, take it"

Qi Feng adds slowly

"All of us gather more or less 5 million, but it will dangerous for you!"

Qi Yan said worriedly

"Don't worry big brother! I can do it! thank you, guys!"

Qi Xiao hug them while crying because of happiness and sadness,

It will take some time before she can hug her family again but she has to do it to correct her past mistakes!

After leaving their home from the back, Qi Xiao didn't go to the airport directly but take different paths and disguise herself tightly.