Chapter 52:your sister-in-law

Han Yun's eyes widen and exclaimed

"Sure enough! if I knew it earlier I won't feel sorry even for a little bit to that scum brother of mine! ugh! I thought that he is regretting his decision to choose that b**** but in the end, he is only shy! if only I can choose a brother!"

She lamented that made Qi Xiao laugh and console her

"Thanks to your brother that you have a more comfortable life, thanks to him that you can buy those things after all Uncle Han resigned quite some time now, so basically whatever you have now is from him! you don't have a job remember? so even though he is trash and a scumbag we still have to thank him! After all our Yunyun is living richly and comfortably! I guess that is his only use! to spoil our Yunyun!"

Han Yun pout didn't feel comforted at all!

"I am your best friend! why are you siding with him?"

Qi Xiao laugh hug her and was about to answer no, he is her brother, they are family, she doesn't want to put any dent between them because of her, but was interrupted by a cold teasing voice

"Of course, she is your sister-in-law at the same time"

Han Min said to them, Qi Xiao was surprised and her eyes went blazed when she realized what he mean.

He means that even though she is Han Yun's best friend but she is his wife so she will side with him.

This shameless man!

Long Shan snorts and pulls Qi Xiao away

"Darling let us distance ourselves from lunatics okay?it is contagious"

"Heh"

Han Min sneered before walking ahead.

Qi Xiao and Han Yun looked back and there was the pitiful-looking Shen Chuchu.

They don't know if she hears it or not but she looked gloomy.

After looking away they look at each other with an unreadable look

"What is wrong with your brother?is the amnesia that bad? it seems that his head was hit pretty bad"

Han Yun shook her head and complain

"He's been like that for how many months now? I guess it was sequelae of the accident?"

Qi Xiao nod while Long Shan laugh

"I think you should check his brain! it looks dangerous to me! bring him to a psychologist sometimes, I think he needs it!"

"Who is crazy?"

Qi Fan suddenly asks when he got near them, he looks like he just returns after going somewhere.

Qi Yan and Long Shan laugh aloud and the two girls just look weirdly.

He scratched his head and asked again

"What happens?"

Qi Xiao giggles at her silly brother and said

"It is nothing important, we just talked about Han Min's head"

Qi Fan finally understands and comment

"It seems pretty bad! his head"

The others laugh again while Shen Chuchu is still gritting her teeth gloomily.

In the end, because of her thick skin, Shen Chuchu still dines with them.

Han Min behaved himself while eating so the dinner is 'harmonious'.

Qi Xiao looks at the time and sighs.

"1:21 am! can't sleep at all!"

She had been thinking since she came home.

Everything is rather different from her past life.

In her memory, Han Min and Shen Chuchu are very loving and she was hated greatly by him.

Looking back, at this time Qi Xiao was still trying pathetically to humiliate and ruin Shen Chuchu's name.

But now?

Han Min is cold to Shen Chuchu and he is acting weirdly towards her.

She doesn't want to speculate and does not want to hope or think more about his behavior.

She doesn't want to get hurt because of her own wishful thinking anymore.

Once is enough!

When Qi Xiao arrive at their office Long Shan burst into laughter while teasing her

"Little Xiao, did you cheat on me last night so you don't have enough sleep?"

Qi Xiao smack his arms and angrily said

"I am really in a bad mood because of lack of sleep so you better watch out!"