Chapter 50:mountan of food

But Mo Ling didn't finish his words because the office door opened and Qi Xiao and Long Shan enter

"Did you wait long? sorry my baby Xiao is hard to bring!what about breakfast?"

While talking he leads the still in a bad mood Qi Xiao.

Qi Xiao glance and nod at them for greetings and slump on the couch and start talking

"We already had a prior game plan earlier! we thought that we will release this later on but it seems it will have to move earlier"

Because she already knew what they came for so she just go straight to the point

"This is the character designs and skills"

Mo Ling was surprised

"This is beautiful! I didn't know that a game can be this good!"

Long Shan laugh and hand Qi Xiao her coffee and take over.

"As you can see, there is still a lot of improvement but we did it like that so each update will bring a lot of surprises! By the way what offer can you make for us to collaborate with you?"

Mo Lin explain their deals and Long Shan felt satisfied so the collaboration was concluded.

After everything Qi Xiao wanted to leave as soon as possible

But Long Shan catch her

"Darling we still have a lot of things to do remember? why not breakfast first?"

Qi Xiao pouts and glares at him! if he didn't invite her brothers and Han Yun it was fine! but why does he have to bring them here and leave them while she is busy?

Long Shan chuckles and calls his assistant to bring the food.

Qi Xiao's taste in food changed two years ago, the change was only a little bit but Han Min who was watching her since last night already noticed the changes.

So while eating Han Min keeps on clipping food for her, just like before, he is always making sure that she is already full before eating.

Mo Ling and Ko Pin just glance at them and just forget what they are seeing,

But Long Shan is different, he will not spare anytime to anger Han Min

"Dude I can serve my darling! Don't steal my responsibility!"

Han Min disregard him and give more food while gently saying

"I noticed you like this one, eat some more! what do you want to drink? I'll ask Long Shan to bring it"

Long Shan snort

"I am not your runner! I will only serve my dear!"

And put some more food in Qi Xioa's bowl.

Qi Xiao's lips twitch when her food becomes a mountain

"Enough you two! I can take my own food! I don't need your help! especially you!"

The last sentence was of course for Han Min but he ignore her warning and said warmly

"It's fine if you can't finish it all, I'll finish it for you"

Qi Xiao roll her eyes and said

"Sickness is really contagious!"

Long Shan chuckle while agreeing

"Yeah! see? her girlfriend is sick, and she passed it to him! What a pity!"

Qi Xiao nod and smile but her smile fell when he asked her

"isn't you who passed it?"

Mo Ling and Ko Pin laugh while Long Shan was shocked.

When Qi Xiao understands what he meant she screams

"Shameless!"

Han Min chuckled evilly

"What?"

Qi Xiao didn't want to pay him any attention and just ask Long Shan

"Long Shan, can we start now? I don't want to stay with this madman any longer!"

Han Min laugh and stick closer to her

"you already knew that? why are you still surprised?"

Qi Xiao's face felt hot because of his closeness and his breadth near her ear

Long Shan narrows his eyes and pulls Qi Xiao away from Han Min and answers her question

"We can start now! Darling, would you please take the design first in your office?"