Chapter 86

Han Min, Qi Yan, Qi Fan, Mo Ling, and Ko Pin were inside Long Shan's office when the two ladies barge inside while crying!

They were petrified and it was Han Min who first reacted, when he recovered his face darkened, and plucked Qi Xiao out of Long Shan's embrace and start comforting her.

Qi Xiao was too sad to notice anything just cried more because of the gentle coaxing.

"Sniff, sniff,y-y-you d-d-don't un-understand!"

Han Min hug her and pat her on her back gently

"Okay! okay, I don't understand, sorry! You are starting to hiccup, stop crying okay?"

Qi Xiao pout and wipe her tears while hiccupping then she suddenly realized something!

She looked around and blush when she finally noticed the men inside the office,

Qi Xiao looks at Long Shan and is about to say something but stops when she sees how he is gently comforting Han Yun.

She smile meaningfully but hurriedly remove it but it was already too late.

Han Min follow her sight and saw her smile

"Heh, interesting"

Qi Xiao didn't look at him afraid that he will really know something by looking at her but Han Min got closer and whisper in her ear

"Baby, why are you smiling suddenly?"

Qi Xiao stiffens and pushes him away.

"Go away!"

Long Shan and Han Yun snapped out.

Han Yun blushed when she saw her position, she was sitting on Long Shan's table while comforting her.

Long Shan lead Han Yun to the couch and pull Qi Xiao

"What the hell! stop taking advantage of my Qi Xiao okay?"

Han Min just smirked and let him be, anyway he already grasp his weakness so he will just let him go for now!

The time is coming! there will be a lot of huge things will gonna happen!

Long Shan's additional protection is a huge benefit for him!

But if all this is over 'I'll see you in crematorium!'.

Long Shan shiver for some unknown reason but still refused to let Qi Xiao go.

When everything was settled Qi Yan ask

"So what tv drama did you both watch for you to react like this?"

Han Yun feels shame so she explains

"It was not a tv drama! it was real!"

And then turn to Long Shan beside her

"I really can't believe that an excellent person like you grew up in that kind of trash environment! you are amazing!"

Qi Xiao's eye shone 'I am blushing! what a perfect couple!'

Han Min chuckles seeing his wife's reaction! really hard to hide what she is thinking!

Long Shan felt his head is starting to swell so asks

"What is happening?"

Qi Xiao starts to confess her sins

"I send someone to investigate what happen with Shen Chuchu! and accidentally dug out some information about you?"

While talking her voice keeps getting smaller and smaller until she sounds like a mosquito!

Long Shan chuckled at her guilty reaction

"It is already in my past!it's been 10 years now so no need to feel guilty about it!it is not that I want to hide it but I felt it was unnecessary"

Qi Xiao's tears start pouring again

"How is it unnecessary? it was obviously a big deal okay? They don't have the right! how dare them!"

"Wahhhh!!!!poor Long Shan!"

Long Shan sighs helplessly and starts a round of comforting and coaxing again.

The men are really confused about what is happening they also want to know!

Long Shan saw through them so he sigh again and start telling his story like that was not his and his mother's life!

Han Yun and Qi Xiao felt suffocated by his indifference to his experience so they cried more.