Chapter 15:unravel

Han Min's mind is already running, searching for the various clues from the people around him and Qi Xiao,

While doing so, Han Min thinks about the girl and, what she was doing right now.

But sure enough, his head starts aching again when he thinks about her,

He wants to end this mess sooner.

While Han Min is trying so hard to solve the problem,

Qi Xiao didn't know that something different from her past life is unraveling,

But all she knows is to find the real enemy, using herself as the bait.

She already sent a message to her family about the clues she remember from her past life.

If she remembers correctly, the eldest brother will have a huge project around this time!

And he will be partnering with the Tan and Su!

And these two families are the ones who will betray his big brother leading him to end up drowning in loans and almost ending up in jail.

But the Hans was the one who helped him that time, but she knows that the Tans and Sus are all related to Hans!

Having chills over her body, she closes her eyes but the memory from the past keeps on rushing in her mind.

In her last life, around this time, she is still crying and begging Han Min to remember her and his promise to her,

But Han Min refuses to listen to her and even looks at her coldly.

When he just came back he just look at her blankly and lead a girl gently while softly introducing her to them,

Her heart which was on fire because of his return was thrown a bucket full of ice because of the girl beside him.

She cried hard that day but insist on making him remember her but he was just coldly rebuked by his words

"You keep saying in the past! but can you just remember that it was the past already?"

But she still keeps on fighting, even though she looks like a joke in their circle, even though she becomes evil in front of his friends but she fought!

In the end, she hurts the people who love her deeply because of her selfishness to insist on fighting for him.

She loves him! She knows and admits it, maybe forgetting him is impossible in this lifetime as well, but she is determined that even if that is the case, maybe she will find another source of happiness and maybe in the future when she sees him her heart won't be in pain anymore but rather calmly accept the fact that he no longer the Han Min she loved.

Qi Xiao didn't have the mood to go out, so she organized her memory and wrote the clues she remembers.

After she wrote down the crucial parts she look at the pieces of information and felt that it was not enough,

She sigh and make a plan on how to send this information bit by bit to her family,

She pouts her lips and silently cusses the person behind their fall,

She should have been enjoying this trip and forget the painful experience but in the end, it became her escaping from the enemy?

"Ugh! I hate it! just don't let me capture those evil people! and I swear that I will powder them using my muscles!"

After that, she glances at her thin arms and sighs again

She is only 18 years old, she is supposed to enjoy the experience of the feeling of love, the heartbreak, and the moving on process!

And of course, find a new love?

But remembering her past life again,

She smiles and tells herself

"Family is still the most important, never mind falling in love, heartbreak, and moving on! But when all of this is done I will still have a lot of chances to enjoy life! for now, fixing this is the priority!"