Chapter 1

Heart beating fast as a high school girl, Kim Jiwoo clenched on a letter that she has written. Standing at a giant tree near her, she waited for someone whom she wanted to give the letter.

Not long after, she spotted the person she's been waiting. Her heart was banging violently as the person gets closer and closer. Heave out a deep breath, she make her way to that someone.

She stood infront of him while holding tight onto the letter and keeping her head low. The person raised an eyebrow at the girl, clearly questioning why she's standing in his way.

"Umm.." Let out a shaky breath, she looked up to him as the guy was way taller than her.

"Choi Soobin, please read my letter." Simple like that she said. Fleshing her signature bright smile at him while extending the letter in her hands.

The guy, Soobin, looked her with no expression then fixed his gaze at the letter for a second and looked away.

"No thanks." He said and walked away, leaving Jiwoo dumbfounded.

A confused look was stucked on her face.

What? This is not what I was expecting...
She thought.

Students that just witnessed the whole thing, started to whispers more and laughed about her rejection. Jiwoo felt humiliated so she quickly ran away from that place.

————————————————

Jiwoo walked up at the stairs as the heard whispers, laughters and stares from her schoolmate.

Some students just posted her rejection on the school website now most of the students knew about it.

"Oh,there's Jiwoo."

"She really has a lot of guts to gave the letter"

"I pity her feelings haha!"

Jiwoo felt really uncomfortable and couldn't handle the pressure anymore so she shouted, "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

She ran to her hiding place where her friends were waiting.

Sighing, she sat on the sofa and hugged her friend beside her, Jo Haseul.

"Haseul,I just confessed toward Choi Soobin but it ended up on the school website.." She pouted.

"I know..How could I miss that." Haseul sighed.

"You must be out of your mind. Why did you do that? You knew he wasn't going to accept you." Her other friend, Jeong Dahyun nagged at her.

"But I have a crush on him for the the past 2 years. I can't let my high school years just end without him ever knowing how I feel." Jiwoo pouted even more.

The two just sighed at their friend's behaviour.

"I spent the whole last night try to write the love letter. I wrote countless draft, over and over." She continued, looking sadly at the letter in hands.

"Hello my schoolmate, Choi Soobin. I'm Kim Jiwoo from Class F. I'm sure you have no idea who I am, but I know pretty much everything about you. Since I never got the chance to talk to you, I decided to write this letter to convey my feelings. I wish to know you better.

I like you,Choi Soobin!"

Jiwoo frowned.

"Stop dreaming the impossible, Ji... He's Choi Soobin, for goodness sake. Everyday his table is full of presents, hearts, chocolates and letters." Haseul nagged.

"So what if he's Choi Soobin? He's just a top student that scored the highest in national mock exam, has an IQ of 200, hansome and rich. So what? It doesn't justify him being a jerk." Dahyun complained to lift up her friend's mood.