Chapter 13

The next morning was graduation day.

Soobin was walking to school together with Jiwoo.

"How fast. This will be the end of our high school years." Jiwoo said. "But today is the happiest day in the past three years of my life."

"It's the most painful year I've had in the past 18 years." Soobin said plainly.

"Come on. Don't say that. I'm sorry that you didn't manage to get into Seoul University." She said, still guilty, feeling like the whole thing was her fault. "My dad was thinking we should move out since I'm causing trouble for you."

"Actually, having you around has made my life more interesting." He said. "It's not all bad."

His answer made her smiled.

"So can I continue living with you?" She asked while smiling brightly. "I promise I won't get in your way again!"

"I don't think you'll be able to do that."

"Then I promise to make your days even more fun and interesting."

Soobin just gave a big sigh and walked away.

When they arrived at school, Sunghoon approached them.

"Soobin-wow! This is the first time you two came to school together." He exclaimed. "Not bad. Kim Jiwoo,you got into a university. Well done. Congratulation."

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Soobin, I heard you're also going to the same university as her. Our teacher almost fainted. " Sunghoon exclaimed. "We all thought that you would attend Seoul University for sure."

Soobin words made Jiwoo frowned.

'It was all my fault. If I hadn't gotten the stomachache, Soobin's future would be different now.'
Jiwoo thought.

"Are you planning to fail at Seoul University then?" Soobin teased him.

"Hey, don't jinx me." Sunghoon warned.

"What?" A voice from afar was heard. "Jiwoo and Soobin are going to the same university?"

It was Hueningkai, who's walking towards them, making Jiwoo head hung low and Soobin sighed.

"You despicable barbarian. Why didn't you go to Seoul University? Or any other University or College for that matter. Why continue pestering Jiwoo?" Hueningkai glared at him.

"You could go there too if you wanted to. Nobody is stopping you." Soobin glared and walked away with Sunghoon who's laughing.

Jiwoo sighed at the guy and walked off.

"Hey,what's with this sour face?" He catched up and put his hand on top of her shoulder.

"Its nothing." Jiwoo frowned.

"It's our graduation day. Cheer up!" He exclaimed. "Don't forget about the party with our classmates after the ceremony."

She smiled and nodded.

[Time skips]

After the graduation ceremony has ended, all of Class F students were celebrating at the cafe.

While Jiwoo and her friends were chatting at their table, Hueningkai was staring at her from afar.

'So far, I have failed my attempt to capture Jiwoo's heart. But I'm confident that I can win her heart with my last ultimate plan.'
He thought and smiled to himself.

'This is where I'm going to stand out! Jiwoo, get ready to enjoy my delicious takoyaki.'

He looked admiringly at his famous homemade takoyaki.