Chapter 4

The next morning,as always, Jiwoo, Mrs. Choi, Soobin and Beomgyu were having breakfast.

But Jiwoo tried not to laugh after remembered what happened last night.

"Hyung, look at that dummy." Beomgyu said to his brother while eyeing Jiwoo up and down, judging her.

Soobin just sighed and continued to eat his breakfast.

At school, Class F just finished their first lesson.

"Ji, are you free today? Let's go to the movies." Hueningkai asked Jiwoo.

"Can't. I have to study." She replied while her eyes still glued to her book.

"Are you still thinking about the top 100?" Hueningkai said, irritated.

"Jiwoo seemed to have completely change recently." Haseul said.

"Right. Where are you staying right now?" Hueningkai asked while squinting his eyes his friend.

Jiwoo frozed.

"At my dad's friend's house." She answered, trying to look calm.

"Where?" Hueningkai asked quickly.

She frozed again.

"It's far."

"How far?"

"Up the hills. No more questions! I need to focus!"

"Kim Jiwoo." A male voice was heard at the classroom door.

Everyone in the classroom moved their heads and found Soobin standing at the door.

"What's this about? Did Choi Soobin change his mind and decided to date you?" Dahyun said with a playful smirk.

Jiwoo just smiled shyly.

"Hey! Are you looking for Jiwoo? Forget it! It's too-"

"Take your bag and come outside." Soobin cut Hueningkai then walked out.

Jiwoo hurriedly took her bag and about to exit until Hueningkai stopped her.

"Don't go. Your future is not out there. It's here." Hueningkai said.

"Kai, you're a really nice guy. But Soobin-"

"Soobin is more handsome. Go get in line." Dahyun pulled the guy's arm.

Jiwoo quickly ran outside the classroom with her bag.

"Hey, let's go take a look." Haseul said and Dahyun nodded.

Hueningkai just followed them behind.

"I brought my bag. What's up?" Jiwoo asked while walking towards Soobin, who stood behind the school building.

"My mom got this mixed up." Soobin said, took out a pink lunch box out of his bag.

"You're right. This is yours." Shw gave a blue lunch box to him.

"Oh my! They're exchanging gift of love!" Dahyun fangirls silently behind a tree with Haseul and Hueningkai.

"Soobin must have accept her!" Haseul said excitedly.

Hueningkai just looked at them hopelessly.

"It's bothersome after you move in, you know." Soobin said, irritated.

"Bothersome?" That's right. I feel the same way. But I know someone who enjoy wearing dresses when he was younger." Jiwoo said mischievously then took out a photo out of her bag. "Here it is! Little girly Soobinie~"

"When did you have that?" Soobin said, caught off guard.

"Your mom gave it to me~" She answered while swinging the photo infront of Soobin's face.